Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Mariah still doesn't know J Lo

littlepotter

Featured Posts

11 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Besides how insulting that sounds, you can't "ghostwrite" a biography. It's Mariah's life, how is another person supposed to invent her childhood and her relationships with her family?

Honey, you’re in for a rude awakening if you think that :huntyga: If you need an example of ghostwriting, look at the HBO series Veep, they had an episode of Selina writing her book and she was just telling somebody stories and that person ghostwrote her whole book. This “co writer” of Mariah’s probably did the same. She told him a few things, and he went with it and created a narrative. It happens. 

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply
KillerMonster

Ugh, she’s always so negative. Her personality is, not good.

Don’t play with me, it just hurts me.

littlepotter
2 hours ago, Enzoooo said:

Okay so you’re pulling random sh*t out of nowhere. 

I made one lighthearted comment. You came for me. I provided my reason, yet you still come for me. 

And tbh I’ll probably think every celebrity book has some type of ghost writing (or “co writer” as another fan referred to it). I read Anna Kendrick’s memoir, and thoroughly enjoyed it mind you, and still thought that even though I love it, it probably had some amount of “co-writing” to it. 

All in all, I made a light hearted comment (and maybe subconsciously you think the same of the comment) and you got mad. Stay mad you aren’t changing my life or perspective :ladyhaha:

2 hours ago, Enzoooo said:

Honey, you’re in for a rude awakening if you think that :huntyga: If you need an example of ghostwriting, look at the HBO series Veep, they had an episode of Selina writing her book and she was just telling somebody stories and that person ghostwrote her whole book. This “co writer” of Mariah’s probably did the same. She told him a few things, and he went with it and created a narrative. It happens. 

Sweetheart you are doing way too much to distract from the fact that you don't know what a ghostwriter is. A ghostwriter is NOT credited. The co-author for this book is clearly credited on the cover. 

chaeri pls

PropaGaga
3 hours ago, Enzoooo said:

Your example of "ghostwriting" is just as poorly researched as your perception of Mariah. There is a co-author credited with helping her compile these stories and turning them into a piece of work that sits together coherently – that is not a ghostwriter. Mariah has written and nearly every song she's put out her entire career, she's more than capable of writing a book about her own life. Much of it is written in the way she speaks, anyway. Maybe you should sit down and read (or listen), you might learn a few things.

Archived