Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Stop asking for promo

Featured Posts

Pennywise
1 minute ago, Mesmer92 said:

I disagree with your last statement. Fans are meant to be loyal no matter what. You people have zero right to demand anything from Gaga. It disgusts me to see anyone speak ill of her. Frankly the world would be better off if gay men who have the audacity to criticize Gaga would just vanish for good. I really think the sad people who speak ill of her have some type of hidden misogyny, its the only explanation 

Are you literally 10 years old or something? That's a... narrow, point of view to say the least. :laughga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaga is a visual artist; Live performance and videos are a huge part of her career. It's understandable that people want more of that. Stop telling people to stop asking (asking, not demanding) for that.

Pennywise

Anyways I'm going to that other thread to look at Charlie Puth's crack because people are being literal children

scary pennywise the clown GIF

MaMaMarryTheNight
Just now, Pennywise said:

And, like, they're gonna accuse me of being horrible or whatever but how hard is it to get that fans have a right to ask for/expect stuff, like, that's how it works... 

I mean, Twitter culture is terrible yeah, but it's not like fans making these kinds of threads are better, there is nothing to solve with deification like this. Fans are supposed to be individuals with opinions too, not "yes-men". 

Unfortunately the truth hurts. I don’t want another VMA Quality performance, or a whole concert, or a MV.  What I hate the most is that she’s crickets about everything Chromatica related, in fact about everything music related. The „she’s better than the artists who do promo or performances“ stuff at this point is ridiculous since it’s like against everything gaga stands for. The COVID excuse is plain stupid. So many other artists have things going on, Ari is even starting a complete new era. Then there’s the “she mentally not in the place to do promo” - well, she’s sure is in a place to promote when it’s about voting (which is a great thing by the way!) and HausLabs. It gives me the feeling that she’s just over Chromatica, which is sad.

As you all say: “sHe doEsn’T oWe y0u nOthiNG” - no she doesn’t. But neither do I.

But when it’s for the GRAMMYs she’ll post music stuff like there’s no tomorrow. :huntyga:

anyway, maybe I’m wrong and the still has planned something. I highly doubt it. But if I’m honest at this point I couldn’t care less. 

before I get attacked: I still love this woman to death. This is just my view about this situation right now. 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

8 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Are you literally 10 years old or something? That's a... narrow, point of view to say the least. :laughga:

I have cut people out of my life because of their opinions of Lady Gaga. I even had a fight with my fiance because he didn't think Chromatica was one of her greatest albums. She is everything to me and I do not want to associate with people who cannot muster up (or pretend to) that same love. 

Pennywise

I'm not even gonna quote anything anymore because what, like, I-

d61926ec19c15d69a98b3f814fc83e4e.jpg

PsychoMaxcara
28 minutes ago, Mesmer92 said:

I disagree with your last statement. Fans are meant to be loyal no matter what. You people have zero right to demand anything from Gaga. It disgusts me to see anyone speak ill of her. Frankly the world would be better off if gay men who have the audacity to criticize Gaga would just vanish for good. I really think the sad people who speak ill of her have some type of hidden misogyny, its the only explanation 

Man, that's kind of extreme don't you think? And I disagree with your first statement. "Fans are meant to be loyal no matter what." I mean, yes to a certain degree, but are you supposed to just blindly consume and never question the artist in question no matter what? That's not healthy imo. That just makes you a zombie fan. It honestly sounds like a cult following than rational people with a mind of their own choosing to follow you out of their own free will. And anyone with free will WILL question you from time to time because people have different opinions and impressions.

There is a difference between hate, hate disguised as criticism, and constructive criticism that states what someone thinks could've been done better. I think it's very important to have those discussions about Gaga's potential weaknesses or mishaps, I think it'd be incredibly unhealthy if her fans were just a bunch of Yes-men (as if she didn't have enough of those in her inner circle already).  

9 minutes ago, PsychoMaxcara said:

Man, that's kind of extreme don't you think? And I disagree with your first statement. "Fans are meant to be loyal no matter what." I mean, yes to a certain degree, but are you supposed to just blindly consume and never question the artist in question no matter what? That's not healthy imo. That just makes you a zombie fan. It honestly sounds like a cult following than rational people with a mind of their own choosing to follow you out of their own free will. And anyone with free will WILL question you from time to time because people have different opinions and impressions.

There is a difference between hate, hate disguised as criticism, and constructive criticism that states what someone thinks could've been done better. I think it's very important to have those discussions about Gaga's potential weaknesses or mishaps, I think it'd be incredibly unhealthy if her fans were just a bunch of Yes-men (as if she didn't have enough of those in her inner circle already).  

I don't think it is extreme at all. I can always find a way to justify something Gaga does because it's not my place to question or judge her actions. 

MaMaMarryTheNight
1 minute ago, Mesmer92 said:

I don't think it is extreme at all. I can always find a way to justify something Gaga does because it's not my place to question or judge her actions. 

⚔️💖 THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUE💖⚔️

Adrenaliner
5 hours ago, Mesmer92 said:

I have cut people out of my life because of their opinions of Lady Gaga. I even had a fight with my fiance because he didn't think Chromatica was one of her greatest albums. She is everything to me and I do not want to associate with people who cannot muster up (or pretend to) that same love. 

That is not healthy.

7 minutes ago, Adrenaliner said:

That is not healthy.

I know :emma: I've gotten better at ignoring comments from people on social media about her that are different than mine 

Adrenaliner
Just now, Mesmer92 said:

I know :emma: I've gotten better at ignoring comments from people on social media about her that are different than mine 

Good for you! :kara:

Tony31511

I think the root of the problem is that Gaga delivered A LOT of promo in the first few years of her career (TFM, BTW) and the fans were just viewing that as normal for her to do in every era. In recent years, especially with Chromatica, she has slowed down and the fans are expecting her to make appearances/performances almost every single day. We are just not used to Gaga going silent in the middle of an album era. That is why so many fans are complaining. There is probably a lot going on with her behind closed doors that we don’t get to see and I think we should respect her career decisions. She still loves us all to death, that won’t ever change. I think she is just not as energetic and physically strong as she was when she was in her early/mid twenties. As fans, we just have to grow with her and be grateful for all the things she HAS done for us all these years.

6 hours ago, Chromatican said:

I'm kind of over it. Even kind of over this era overall, Covid kind of killed it unfortunately, and now Gaga has to prep for Gucci so I doubt the Chromatica ball will ever happen at this point, maybe Gaga can perform some of Chromatica when she tours LG7 and touring is feasible.

The chromatica ball happens in july so i think gaga will have plenty of time to prepare for it also we all know that gaga is great at multitasking gaga litteraly filmed for asib while on tour so i wouldnt worry about it 😊

Archived