šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Voce Viva promo poster

numb the flame

Featured Posts

numb the flame

Today I went to my local Boots store here in the UK. I spoke to the store manager and she gave me a spare A3 promo poster for Voce Viva! She also took my name and numberĀ so I should (hopefully) be getting the banner that they hang from the ceilings when the promotion for Voce Viva is done with.Ā 

Ā 

ToxicHot

Omg how awesome!! :)

That poster is so lovely. :flutter:

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

danbekim

Good for you! When I tried to get some posters they told they have to send it back to theĀ manufacturer companyĀ :messga:

I tried taking pictures of the posters but I got kicked out-

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

numb the flame
2 minutes ago, danbekim said:

Good for you! When I tried to get some posters they told they have to send it back to theĀ manufacturer companyĀ :messga:

I tried taking pictures of the posters but I got kicked out-

hun they literally just throw them out, the whole "We HaVe To SeNd ThEm BaCk" is utter bs.Ā 

danbekim
1 minute ago, numb the flame said:

hun they literally just throw them out, the whole "We HaVe To SeNd ThEm BaCk" is utter bs.Ā 

I hate it here... I literally e-mailed, called AND went there just for a poster and they lied to me

If you have some rad remixes you made laying around, send it to me!!

numb the flame
Just now, danbekim said:

I hate it here... I literally e-mailed, called AND went there just for a poster and they lied to me

when I seen ASIB in the cinema, the first time,Ā the person who sold me my tickets said "oh we all fight over who takes them home" so I asked to speak to the manager (Karen tea's) so I asked the manager "when are you finished with the ASIB posters? I will pay for these" and the manager said "we have to send them back" I replied with "well miss mam over there said you all fight over them so what's the truth?" safe to say miss mam lost her job that day because I haven't seen her working at that cinemaĀ since.Ā 

Archived