Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Shawn Mendes : trailer for "In Wonder" Netflix documentary

Teletubby

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster
34 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

pobrane-8.gif

Sooo...he had someone in his apartment film him shower naked with the sliding door open... :awkney:

The documentary seems to be a long time in the making...I thought it was gonna show more RECENT things with making the album and struggling to making music during covid...this seems like just another "look at me tour, I lost my voice, I wanna be seen as normal" artist documentary... :shrug:

Stream my new single, đź’ś"Heartbeat"đź’ś, on Spotify!

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Sooo...he had someone in his apartment film him shower naked with the sliding door open...

...maybe señorita filmed him

EkyXNoZWkAA6fOi?format=jpg&name=large

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Brainiac

Little too soon in his career for a documentary in my opinion. Let's see if he's still around in another 5 years.

Teletubby
3 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

Little too soon in his career for a documentary in my opinion. Let's see if he's still around in another 5 years.

The point is to monetize on these artists while they are relevant. This is why Blackpink got their documentary so soon, because in few years they can gone.

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

WARNING HARSH CRITICISM:

A lot of artists now do these netflix docus and most of them have nothing interesting in it. I watched the BlackPink one it wasnt interesting at all, it was quite bland I understand u wanna do that to make money and promote yourself but Five Foot Two was created with an intention. The general public didn't know about her disease, she opened herself up about her inner struggles but it also comes at a time when suddenly she doesn't wear the Gagaesque innovative outfits anymore which probably shocked the non fans, and then the theme of her album Joanne where she delves deeper into that family history. If you're a young artist coming up in the game and already doing this type of docu, don't do it for promotion, well do it actually it can work but the docu is really not interesting at all, and really not needed except for the fans I guess 

Archived