Spock

Featured Posts

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly, my wig is ON THE FLOOR

that was insane

who will love me when the night is over

Do you guys think this will be available to watch from anyone recording the live stream. I won't be around tonight so dont wanna buy a ticket D:

So glad I'm in Australia and got to be the first show! Truly was amazing. My queen is slaying as always. :whitney:

alsemanche

It was so good :bradley: i only wish it was longer :bradley:

Soft, soothing, and succulent

jimmytimestep

This was absolutely incredible.

She is serving us everything this era

GOD we were dancing just as hard if we had been there in person.

WHAT AN EXPERIENCE. “Slow” cleared my skin. “All the Lovers” cured COVID-19 worldwide.

Bummed she paid dust to “Miss a Thing” & “Celebrate You” and was shocked she didn’t do “CGYOOMH”...my only complaints. It could have been just that shred longer to fit them in, IMO.

10/10. I just wish I could watch it over and over again.

That was AMAZING! My jaw was literally on the ground.

Imagine if other pop girls did something like this... ahem.... Chromatica would do well with something like this since she wouldnt be touring.... A little sad it hasnt been utilized. But it is what it is. I wonder why her team hasnt been innovative with the current COVID environment? Seems like other artists, even independent ones with not as much capital as Gaga, are finding ways to be relevant, exciting, and engaging right now. By independent artists, I mean people like Sevdaliza. Not trying to shade Gaga too much but I wonder why her team is snoozing. Chromatica feels abandoned. Anyways.

Excited to see what Dua Lipa and Roisin Murphy have in store for their livestream shows this month. Kylie Minogue proved you can do a quality show and deliver for fans even in quarantine.

So glad Kylie’s album is so well received by critics and fans and it’s so good to see her do these concert series and Disco TV.

The album itself hasn’t grown on me just yet but I’m sure it will.

I do wish Gaga had given us something similar by now. 

Early Version
20 hours ago, Why am I on GGD said:

I loved it. She NEEDS to release that version of Slow on streaming platforms :giveup:

THIS!!! Her performance was AMAZING! Slow was my fav moment. But all in all.. every 👏🏻 single 👏🏻 song 👏🏻 was 👏🏻perfect. 

Archived