Gaga: Punk It Up

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, Frostken said:

Ava Max looks great :selena:

yaas

z7x-ULU1-1.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, MoonIight said:

She sure does have plenty of time to promote her no1curr Kindness Book and make up brand no one is interested in but when it comes to Chromatica she's crickets. :bear: This is ridiculous at this point :bear:

Can you please keep your negativity to yourself thank you 

Cello
4 minutes ago, MoonIight said:

She sure does have plenty of time to promote her no1curr Kindness Book and make up brand no one is interested in but when it comes to Chromatica she's crickets. :bear: This is ridiculous at this point :bear:

The little complainers in every Haus Labs thread is ridiculous at this point :bear:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

papergangster
7 minutes ago, MoonIight said:

You should invest in the kindness book with this kind of attitude. 

BloodyM
11 minutes ago, MoonIight said:

I mean I don't normally agree with such statements but this is a read. :staymad:

MoonIight
2 minutes ago, BloodyM said:

I mean I don't normally agree with such statements but this is a read. :staymad:

I know right :billie: Like I was among the first to defend the no promo thing but some liddos acting like they want book interviews more than an actual album promo campaign is truly something... :billie: Like, keep telling yourselves that maybe yall will convince hope :billie:

LUCARTPOP
15 minutes ago, MoonIight said:

A man in a woman's business?

Nicki-Kii.gif

ProdigyARTPOP
1 minute ago, MoonIight said:

I know right :billie: Like I was among the first to defend the no promo thing but some liddos acting like they want book interviews more than an actual album promo campaign is truly something... :billie: Like, keep telling yourselves that maybe yall will convince hope :billie:

I agree, I feel like an easy mix of all three would be beautiful and superb :pawsup:

Dayum! :firega:So whats this about... five new HL releases this year. 

Feel like I'm I missing one?

Stupid Love Palette

EYE-DENTITY Gel eyeliner

Kohl eyeliner

Head Rush blush+highlighter

Heat Spell bronzer+highlighter

LIP POUTER set

"She's an intellectual, your honor"

3 minutes ago, MoonIight said:

Of course we do but we are not gunna constantly complain about it 

Archived