💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Billie Eillish having to defend herself against body shamers...

Featured Posts

alsemanche
1 hour ago, SHALLOW said:

Gurl you know people are gonna talk about celebrities, come on. Don't say dumb stuff.

"this bad thing is normal so it's fine and the people affected should get over it" you're the one saying stupid stuff, not me. Just because something is normalized in culture doesn't mean it's not harmful or that it shouldn't be called out and changed. I bet y'all would be hysterical by now if Gaga had complained about this instead of Billie but okay. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW
1 minute ago, Pennywise said:

The "she should have dressed more normal" part. Also, people are not "criticizing" her clothes, they are talking about her weight and body, and she's complaining about that, for which she has every right to. Also remember that she's one of the most famous people in the world right now at the age of only 18, and she may not have the level of maturity we might expect from someone, let's say, like Gaga. 

I agree. She isn't not very mature.

SHALLOW
2 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

"this bad thing is normal so it's fine and the people affected should get over it" you're the one saying stupid stuff, not me. Just because something is normalized in culture doesn't mean it's not harmful or that it shouldn't be called out and changed. I bet y'all would be hysterical by now if Gaga had complained about this instead of Billie but okay. 

I don't have a problem criticizing Gaga's outfits tbh hahahha and i don't think it would really hurt her. I wouldn't criticize anyone about their weight tho.

alsemanche
1 hour ago, SHALLOW said:

I don't have a problem criticizing Gaga's outfits tbh hahahha and i don't think it would really hurt her. I wouldn't criticize anyone about their weight tho.

Okay cool but this isn't about you? This is about people criticizing her for her weight? Which you said isn't the problem here when it very clearly is

Soft, soothing, and succulent

3 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

I don't think she should dress up but she can't blame people if they criticize her cause she looks like she just woke up and she's in her pajama.

It is not her responsibility or her duty to look formal, put together or "pretty". I repeat, it is not her duty in life to look formal, presentable or "pretty". 

I will repeat again, it is not Billie Eillish's duty in life or any women in this world to look formal, presentable or pretty for you.

It is any person's right to dress and do their hair/grooming the way they want to.

Men or women do not have to groom themselves, go to the hairdresser, put cologne on or shave for you.

If a man wants to go outside wearing a damaged tshirt, a ungroomed beard and dirty shoes, it is his right and right only but for some reasons people find it edgy.

728423a9388c8c28f8781bb5ac77d32e.jpg

Billie Eillish has the right to have her hair in a bun, joggers, no makeup, puffy eyes if she wants, and go outside.

And no, she does not deserve nasty comments because of it.

No one deserves to be bullied online because they wore joggers, messy bun and no makeup.

No one has the duty or responsiblity to look good for your eyes. Nobody. 

3 hours ago, SHALLOW said:

she knee she was gonna be photographed so she shouldn't complain.

How are u sure? What if she doesn't want to look put together, do u look put together everyday of ur life? So now we have to accept nasty comments about your looks online thats normal to you?

SHALLOW
21 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

How are u sure? What if she doesn't want to look put together, do u look put together everyday of ur life? So now we have to accept nasty comments about your looks online thats normal to you?

I mean, i think i make sure to look ok whenever i leave the house. I wouldn't go out in public looking like that tbh. But maybe that's just me idk. I'm not saying it's fair but it definitely ws expected so i don't get why she's so surprised and mad at people commenting on her. 

11 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I mean, i think i make sure to look ok whenever i leave the house. I wouldn't go out in public looking like that tbh. But maybe that's just me idk. I'm not saying it's fair but it definitely ws expected so i don't get why she's so surprised and mad at people commenting on her. 

I think you should have compassion bcs she's a teenager and the comments hurt her feelings

MJHolland
On 10/19/2020 at 8:15 AM, xoxo Craig said:

I don’t agree with body shaming, but I do think we've become too soft about talking about weight. When I saw that picture, I didn't actually recognise her and it took me a minute to realise it was her. Its not healthy to be overweight and we should be able to talk about weight more freely without putting someone down negatively. 

I actually hate it here :mark:

mama this is garbage mama

Agunimon

its headlines like this that make me more and more misanthropic. I swear I hate society sometimes. :selena:

TimisaMonster

It's her breats that are larger for someone of her height and age but some girls develop faster than others and have bigger breasts...but don't let the optical illusion make you think she is overweight cuz bitch where?

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

It's crazy how people want to drag people down for something that doesn't affect them in the slightest way. Same as homophobia, racism etc.

We are not Billie's doctor so just sit down and leave her be :spin:. 

She's not overweight. Also why they HELL are we even discussing this??

It's not our body. Leave her alone please. It's not anybody's right to discuss anyone else's body type. Ever. 

TSUNAMI

If I looked like this when prople were calling me overweight my life would be a dream. 

She's thick, same body constitution as Pink and Pink is an athlete.

Archived