💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga should create a fashion line

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

Justin Drew Bieber

I think Gaga would be the perfect woman to have her own fashion line, she is known for her fashion after all. Do you think she should ever or will ever have a fashion line?

Lighter

She said she won’t because she respects real fashions designers.

But half of everything she said in the past is a lie so who knows

i want her to continue wearing outfits from small and big designers... i feel that she she continue promoting the art of others, because that help their businesses in a way...its her contribution to this field. She is like the ambassadress or muse

Contessa

I think she’s more of a fashion lover than designer. I mean In the several songs she has about fashion it’s usually more centered around getting dressed up and feeling iconic and confident. Not so much actually making or designing them. 

Justin Drew Bieber
11 minutes ago, Kimmo said:

I agree, I would definitely buy her thongs at Kmart 

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f290f94b50a64ee352d53

Omg. I always thought this girl was just a random pedestrian who wanted to feel famous but apparently she IS famous :air: I always thought she paid paparazzi to make her look like a celeb

1 minute ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

Omg. I always thought this girl was just a random pedestrian who wanted to feel famous but apparently she IS famous :air: I always thought she paid paparazzi to make her look like a celeb

You DID NOT just say that about Enola Holmes!!!!:air:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f290f94b50a64ee352d53

Hottie Detector

I wanna say yes, but I thought she'd be the perfect person to start a makeup line and... well... yeah.

TimisaMonster

Gaga could use Haus Labs to do a line that was for both female AND male fans...

I mean...she is known for her fashion and most of her fans would definitely wear a cool shirt or accessories compared to makeup 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Justin Drew Bieber
31 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I wanna say yes, but I thought she'd be the perfect person to start a makeup line and... well... yeah.

I see what you mean, apparently the best makeup item is the eyeliner

Blastertoyo
1 hour ago, Sour Candy said:

*HAUS CLOTHES*

Hide contents

Your HAUS. Your Clothes.

Haus myasslookinthese Jeans

:enigma:

please enlighten me to death

freebit

Nah, I don't think it's a good idea. Even Rihanna's fashion line is struggling, and she's connected with a conglomerate like LVMH (and already had a big fashion consumer base from Fenty x Puma).

1 hour ago, Enigma said:

Ugh. I was one of the few non-doubters, and was hoping it'd be closer to Pat McGrath-level high fashion coolness (or even fun, glam Gwen Stefani x MAC vibes), yet she gave us...that :bradley: I still have hope she can reconfigure it, but IDK. She seems to have figured out we all crave fantasy, and delivered with that really good, sexy photoshoot for her bronzers (and actually succeeded in pushing the product). Yet, her shade range was super limited (like, "my colors are blush and bashful/no her colors are pink and pink" level limited). It's like the company can't seem to get everything right at once. 

Archived