💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Sound of Music medley randomly goes viral on Reddit, again

YourEvilTwin

Featured Posts

Marilyn MonHoe
13 minutes ago, YourEvilTwin said:

They mocked her relentlessly in the first half of her career, but now it's almost always universal praise when she gets brought up.

The opposite of little monsters. We hate to see it

freebit

If I was her, I'd try to do a (good) genre film or show next and really collect those reddit user coins.:lolly: Those people tend to stan forever.

FormerExtrovert

These comments tho :bradley::bradley::

“I was one of the violinists on this! She definitely sang it live and during rehearsal was very focused and still honing her part, practicing consonants to be perfect, working on jumps, etc, all while staging it with us up there.“

“I worked on a show where she sang with an orchestra. I sat through her 2 to 3 hour rehearsal. She knew every measure of every instrument. She is an impressive woman”.

Gaga is such a hardworking and damn talented woman. We stan. :ally:

Helxig

Love this comment:

Ohhijulie

1.2k points·5 days ago

I was one of the violinists on this! She definitely sang it live and during rehearsal was very focused and still honing her part, practicing consonants to be perfect, working on jumps, etc, all while staging it with us up there.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

18 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Love this comment:

Ohhijulie

1.2k points·5 days ago

I was one of the violinists on this! She definitely sang it live and during rehearsal was very focused and still honing her part, practicing consonants to be perfect, working on jumps, etc, all while staging it with us up there.

Yep. Her diction, enunnciation, call it what you will, was marginally superior to Julie's originals in my opinion.

Archived