Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Gaga to appear on The Graham Norton Show this Friday

Stef

Featured Posts

numb the flame
1 minute ago, MOT said:

Friday's show is a new show. If Gaga is on, it will presumably be a video call like the last one. I suppose she would talk about the book and about Gucci, and Graham might give her a minute to put the boot into Trump.

I don't think she'll talk about Gucci just yet maybe not until she herself confirms she's staring in it or the movie has been shot

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, numb the flame said:

I don't think she'll talk about Gucci just yet maybe not until she herself confirms she's staring in it or the movie has been shot

Oh. I thought her part in the movie was officially confirmed at this stage.

numb the flame
31 minutes ago, MOT said:

Oh. I thought her part in the movie was officially confirmed at this stage.

Gaga herself hasn't confirmed it yet I'm pretty sure. I think there could've been a recent interview where she mentioned it actually I can't remember

1 minute ago, numb the flame said:

Gaga herself hasn't confirmed it yet I'm pretty sure. I think there could've been a recent interview where she mentioned it actually I can't remember

She confirmed it in a recent interview for Vogue Arabia so it’s happening :party:

numb the flame
3 minutes ago, Bazaar said:

She confirmed it in a recent interview for Vogue Arabia so it’s happening :party:

yeah that's the interview I must be thinking of then

2 minutes ago, Smithy said:

She’s not on it, Graham just did an advert saying who was on this week and she isn’t

:enigma: oh no.

BYE

Bradley
11 minutes ago, Smithy said:

She’s not on it, Graham just did an advert saying who was on this week and she isn’t

Then why did he post that in the first place? :air:

She's not appearing on today's episode nor on any other upcoming episodes (according to the episode descriptions on the show's website).

It's happened again lol 

:flop:

Glamourpuss

Well that's disappointing. :noparty:

But she doesn't really have anything to talk about and she already appeared on it recently so maybe it's for the best. 

Archived