💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do You Think The honest Vocal Coach Is Really An Insider?

Economy

Featured Posts

Economy

On the one hand she never struck me as a troll and seems honest and professional and since she's a big YouTuber it doesn't totally surprise me record labels would want them to review content to promote their releases

But on the flip side why would she need to be told a month in advance? Would a record label risk leaking info by telling YouTubers that far in advance? If she was really as honest as she seems would she have spoiled that in the first place? She could seem all legit and just be taking wild guesses and hoping she gets it correctly so she can claim insider status and rise even more in popularity :oprah:

Thoughts :fatcat:

Economy

And to add a side question, if we are getting another MV soon which would u want?

Me I want that sour Candy experience :legend:

I think they will release an Alice MV around the Grammy voting period because they’ve submitted it for best dance recording. 

TheOriginalOne

No. She strikes me as an innocent woman on the internet the probably read something and just tweeted randomly about it. Honestly, I don’t even want a SFA video but I’m kinda hoping she’s right so those evil Twitter stans don’t tear her apart :fatcat:

flyaway

She's the Netflix mom everyone's talking about. 

AKA The Insider. She's Mr S, she's Darla, she's Madame X. 

DarlingHoarseDodobird-size_restricted.gi

Karen Smith
7 minutes ago, Economy said:

And to add a side question, if we are getting another MV soon which would u want?

Me I want that sour Candy experience :legend:

Alice but I'm huge chromatica fan, and I'll take anythinngggg

pedrohemg

I thought she was a serious woman with a real job. But I think she fooled us all. She's just a twitter stan after all.:saladga:

Just kidding....

I think she's not an insider.

Justin Drew Bieber

This “honest” coach claimed Katy has better vocals than Gaga, don’t believe anything she says.

Economy
4 minutes ago, Little99 said:

I think she doesn't has reason to lie. 

I beg to differ. If she can guess things correctly she could elevate herself and standout if she's seen as a YouTuber with inside information

She does have reason to lie. Question is would she? :oprah:

Economy
1 minute ago, Justin Drew Bieber said:

This “honest” coach claimed Katy has better vocals than Gaga, don’t believe anything she says.

When did she say that? :duck:

Economy
8 minutes ago, voidfigure said:

Who? 

(genuinely asking) 

A major YouTuber that does song and video reviews. She's a middle aged white woman that gives off soccer mom vibes:

mqdefault.jpg

She claims a MV is coming out in a month or less and that she was given that information cuz record labels want her to review content

While she always seems serious and legit this sounds fishy

Even if labels give major YouTubers a heads up so that they can get ready to review content so it can be promoted, I don't see them doing so a whole month in advance. That would not only be completely unnecessary but also just risk leaks

Archived