💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Grimes' new album is almost done

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

grimes.gif

In the interview for Grammy Museum’s Programs at Home series Grimes revealed her album is almost done (12:41 : "I think we almost done") and it is her favourite (22:48).
She didn't want to talk much about it due to changes she made with Miss Anthropocene .

She also mentioned her goal is making a music that is new, she is making a lot of music and having a baby is fun. 
24:30 When Grimes was young she didn't realise music have lyrics, when she listende to music she thought these are fake words so this is why her 3 first albums mostly don't have words.

full interview : https://watch.grammymuseum.org/videos/grimes

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

TimisaMonster

If it's anything like Violence...bring it! :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

BleepBloop
Just now, TimisaMonster said:

If it's anything like Violence...bring it! :giveup:

She did say that she was working on a dance-ish album, of which Violence was supposed to be a part of

TimisaMonster
Just now, Sneaky said:

She did say that she was working on a dance-ish album, of which Violence was supposed to be a part of

Yes dance through the pain being the theme of albums for 2020! :nooo:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Awakened M

Grimes always serves. I'm ready for anything unintelligible or lyrical. PeriodT.

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

Born This Way

The fact that Grimes, FKA twigs, and Poppy have all been making albums during quarantine and will hopefully release them next year :nooo:

Reset my mind's IP, delete what I don't need

littlepotter
42 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

She didn't want to talk much about it due to changes she made with Miss Anthropocene .

What does this mean?

chaeri pls

11 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

What does this mean?

The initial vibe and songs she talked about for the project didn't end up being on the Miss Anthropocene album, so she doesn't want to talk about this one in case whatever she thinks is on the album now doesn't end up being on it.

Archived