Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

d1.jpg
dl2.jpg

this is article↓ 

3 hours ago, Adarsh said:

EkcvHHuU0AE2kr7?format=jpg&name=large

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

TSUNAMI
1 minute ago, Firecracker said:

but does she have a p*nis and is pregnant with bradley's baby?

I hope not

MaryJaneHolland

British press is very infamous. I'm actually shocked that tabloids still have work in 2020. Does anyone still read gossip magazines? That's so 2000s :bear: 

Teletubby
2 minutes ago, imitalian said:

Another video? She won’t let the gays breathe

she is releasing Future Nostalgia - édition française (with one bonus track) this year

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Someone said she was in the US a couple of days ago and that, if she's in England, she'd have to quarantine. Is that true? 

Teletubby
6 minutes ago, swakby said:

Someone said she was in the US a couple of days ago and that, if she's in England, she'd have to quarantine. Is that true? 

there is list of countries : gov.uk from where people can travel to England and may not have to self-isolate.
United States are not on this list so she should self-isolate for 14 days. 
She was last seen in New York City on 9th October: photos so she broke quarantine rules.

Andreu

Well Tabloids like this make things up lal the time but its not like we havent seen him breaking corona rules many other times

Juanlittlem

They might've followed the rules on set but she needed to quarantine for two weeks and she didn't, so they did lie but she still did something wrong.

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Archived