💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Cardi B explains why she took Offset back

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Just a month after Cardi B filed for divorce from her husband Offset, the couple reunited during Cardi’s 28th birthday in Las Vegas over the weekend.

"When people be saying I be doing **** for attention, with this and that, no, I'm just a crazy b***h One day I'm happy, the next day I wanna beat a n*** up... I just be starting to miss [him]…  It’s hard not to talk to your best friend. It's really hard not to talk to your best friend. And it’s really hard to have no d**k." 
~Cardi told fans during an Instagram livestream on Tuesday.

She also shot down a suggestion that she’s bipolar. "I know I’m not bipolar ’cause I took a test."

Cardi went on to address those who claim she took her husband back because he surprised her on her 28th birthday with a Rolls-Royce and a matching $8,000 Rolls-Royce carseat for their daughter and billboard. 
 "I do like material things What do you want me to do? The n** gave me a Rolls-Royce and I snuff him? And I really wanted some d***for my birthday."

xxlmag

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Taylucifer

that's the most Cardi B response we could have gotten:billie:

The Tortured Poets Department is out NOW

MonsterPug

She’s honest. I thought she would say things like “he’s the father of my daughter “ haha get your thangs girl. 

berlinforme

Of all the people in that business I think Cardi is actually one of the most honest and authentic people. Sure, it backfires from time to time (or a lot, depending on who you ask :lolga:) but personally I really like that about her. 

Also I'm surprised she just turned 28! I thought she was older. 

Blastertoyo

But also she had collabs coming out and no one was talking about her to she decided to publicly announce she was divorcing him for a second time 

:awkney:

yea she’s “relatable” and “honest” but she’s doing it publicly, when you’re famous and a celebrity, everything you do publicly means something 

please enlighten me to death

1 hour ago, 777777777777777777 said:

She also shot down a suggestion that she’s bipolar. "I know I’m not bipolar ’cause I took a test."

People need to stop. Bipolarity is a very real mental illness and changing ur mind doesn't mean ur bipolar. Very stupid to say that and it pisses me off. As someone with OCD all i read and hear is "omg u have OCD u are a perfectinist and love to clean!"  Please educate yourself on mental illnesses. If Cardi had bipolar, she would KNOW, because it IMPACTS your life in a very specific way

Archived