Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Most Influential Male Singers by Google Trends

Justin Drew Bieber

Featured Posts

bionic

Does most views really equate to influence? I know the video title says 'most influential' but even the screenshot falls back to 'most popular'.

I wouldn't exactly call Zayn Malik more influential than Elvis, but Elvis has the disadvantage of having been dead for fifty years.

buy bionic

TimisaMonster

You can be Googled for all the wrong reasons...that doesn't mean you're influential in the positive sense 

Remember...Justin has been doing a lot of childish things and exhibited wreckless behavior for years...he was constantly in the news about some bad boy tantrum he threw

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

i hardly counted ten men thwt are actually influential on that list

bieber is the least of them, the most popular? yeah for sure i'll give him that

... and now i just sit in silence.

Queen Gloria

Not sure why I didn't make the list but alright

vyniildisk

they way i didnt understood sh** till Michael died and then Bieber started his dominance omg 

Past decade was really Justin's b**tzh huh?

donatellab
9 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

You can be Googled for all the wrong reasons...that doesn't mean you're influential in the positive sense 

Remember...Justin has been doing a lot of childish things and exhibited wreckless behavior for years...he was constantly in the news about some bad boy tantrum he threw

Yeah, I watched the female version of this and you could see the exact moment, when Amy Winehouse died. It was sad, and definitely shows that people aren’t googling you only for positive reasons. 

She/Her/Hers

Archived