Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

SURPRISE: Lady Gaga reveals 'Cake Like Lady Gaga' Trailer

tomorrow12

Featured Posts

Kudos to her if this decay idea actually works. I've got a bad feeling she's going to attempt this huge comeback and everyone will just be pressed and see her as irrelevant and washed up :fat:

The decay thing isnt real , it was an idea but it was never actually put into use , little monsters just use it as an excuse for things they dont like , its just like " the betrayals"

This could have been posted already on this thread but I don't have the patience to read through 76 pages haha! This comment was posted on the Cake Trailer video on LM.com "All we care about is ****ographic Girls on film and body plastic Give me something, I wanna see Television and hot blondes in odd positions - THE FAME" And then Gaga replied with "you are very smart my darling". Could we be seeing another album based on fame? Forget the other theories but we've had the light side of Fame and the dark side and now is she focusing on the corruption of fame? The s-x and d--gs, the crazy off the rails celebrities, the ones who really don't give a ****. The Lindsay Lohans of the celeb world?

The decay thing isnt real , it was an idea but it was never actually put into use , little monsters just use it as an excuse for things they dont like , its just like " the betrayals"

:tea:

Plus the idea is kinda lame, not very easy to put in use. ARTPOP is much more clever considering the entire 2000's is a mashup of all the previous decades. Popart ARTPOP etc.

This could have been posted already on this thread but I don't have the patience to read through 76 pages haha! This comment was posted on the Cake Trailer video on LM.com "All we care about is ****ographic Girls on film and body plastic Give me something, I wanna see Television and hot blondes in odd positions - THE FAME" And then Gaga replied with "you are very smart my darling". Could we be seeing another album based on fame? Forget the other theories but we've had the light side of Fame and the dark side and now is she focusing on the corruption of fame? The s-x and d--gs, the crazy off the rails celebrities, the ones who really don't give a ****. The Lindsay Lohans of the celeb world?

This. So much.

She dropped the decay theme a long time ago. The only thing we got from that is Princess Die. I dont think CAKE (dancing and being in a tub with strippers) has anything to do with that. Cake is her trying to get back her edgey party girl image she had during The Fame.

The decay theme would have led to a completely different album than ARTPOP. She decided not to do that.

I think thats her saying thats what people want. She tried doing something more soulful, with more meaning (Born This Way) and got a lot of criticism for it. So she's going to give people what they want; thats what CAKE is.

The decay theme could have been so smart. Meh, not sure if I like the idea of potentially bringing back 'edgy party girl'. I know a lot of people like that, and it's easier to digest, but ehhh. Whatever, as long as the music doesn't suck I'm all in for it.

Speaking of which, do we have any idea when the full video comes out? If there is one?

I think thats her saying thats what people want. She tried doing something more soulful, with more meaning (Born This Way) and got a lot of criticism for it. So she's going to give people what they want; thats what CAKE is.

Ohhhh, that's a smart way to think about it.

3 points in and ready for more

The decay theme could have been so smart. Meh, not sure if I like the idea of potentially bringing back 'edgy party girl'. I know a lot of people like that, and it's easier to digest, but ehhh. Whatever, as long as the music doesn't suck I'm all in for it.

Speaking of which, do we have any idea when the full video comes out? If there is one?

Ohhhh, that's a smart way to think about it.

Theres no full video. There was never meant to be. I think it was just suppose to be sort of a spoof. Its a fake trailer. CAKE the song, video is just to be sort of a joke. (although the positive reaction to it may cause her now to make the whole thing; Ill bet she's considering that now).

She wont just be edgey party girl again. She'll do it, but it will work on diffeent levels, she'll be smart about it.

I think ARTPOP will be s-xier and more fun than BTW and then it will also be about whether pop culture can be art too. we got a bit of that in the Fame perfume sleeping with Gaga thing.

I think essentialy though she has just decied to do something more commerical this time. If its popular then maybe she can experiment more with later singles and videos, and the second album.