💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

SURPRISE: Lady Gaga reveals 'Cake Like Lady Gaga' Trailer

tomorrow12

Featured Posts

EH EH (REDONE VERSION) LEAKED IN THE AUDIO SECTION EVERYONE, GO LISTEN TO THAT IN THE MEANTIME

b1IqQ.jpg

I listened to like 100 times

Edited by Ikvs

EH EH (REDONE VERSION) LEAKED IN THE AUDIO SECTION EVERYONE, GO LISTEN TO THAT IN THE MEANTIME

sc doesn't work on my mobile

AyaKara

I need to go to the gym & belly dance class in 30 minutes & study for an exam tomorrow. Hurry up Gagz :giveup:

I need to go to the gym & belly dance class in 30 minutes & study for an exam tomorrow. Hurry up Gagz

she said 5 hrs

Little Kermit

I need to go to the gym & belly dance class in 30 minutes & study for an exam tomorrow. Hurry up Gagz

:ohno: You better start studying/preparing to go. I mean, once it's released, you're assured to view it when you get back! Make sure you get good grades/marks/whateveryoucallthem :ohno: Okay?

AyaKara

she said 5 hrs

:lmao: thanks Star :smh:

:ohno: You better start studying/preparing to go. I mean, once it's released, you're assured to view it when you get back! Make sure you get good grades/marks/whateveryoucallthem :ohno: Okay?

I'm prepared to go & I'm actually studying in between thread refreshes, I just don't want to miss the hype & that one moment when everything just pops up out of nowhere & GGD crashes :smh: I know, education + career is more important than Gaga, no worries!

Little Kermit

:lmao: thanks Star :smh:

I'm prepared to go & I'm actually studying in between thread refreshes, I just don't want to miss the hype & that one moment when everything just pops up out of nowhere & GGD crashes :smh: I know, education + career is more important than Gaga, no worries!

Then I'm happy :hug: Let's watch GGD crash together :flutter: