đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

SURPRISE: Lady Gaga reveals 'Cake Like Lady Gaga' Trailer

tomorrow12

Featured Posts

I think by taste, she means we won't get the full version of whatever it is, just a "taste" of it

BTWBALL DVD TRAILER?!?!?

AyaKara

BTWB book, it would make sense considering that it's November & this is when Gaga X Terry came out, I think it's safe that Gaga XX Terry will come out :yes:

Alien Tulip

BTWB book, it would make sense considering that it's November & this is when Gaga X Terry came out, I think it's safe that Gaga XX Terry will come out :yes:

I'm here for this ;)

Terry, it's about the pictures... It sounds delicious. Please, be something saucy, spicy, and sweet. :evil:

Maybe even a video! More promo for that prime Italian ass. ;)

Edited by 4twistedshadows
Silence those demons... . đź–¤

I am not looking forward to a photo book, because then she will be accused of copying SEX by Madonna.

Gaga's already done one though...

Lady_Gaga_X_Terry_Richardson-book.jpg

Amen Fashion

Appetizer...Taste :sweat: They are hungry. Well I would be so ****ing happy if we would get a video of sth. Not just a picture. And she is so mysterious she just did say that she has a suprise. Saying nothing about the time is the new soon :derpga:

i'd like it to be a dvd from the ball, tbh... she's changing the show anyways... this tour deserves two dvds... it's not ready, just yet, so they'll film some part of the ball from africa, russia and norway + the remaining countries from south america, makes sense to me... and gagz's going to release the trailer for christmas + the she'll announce the lead single from ARTPOP and release the dvd in late january, i'd be happy with that,

She said she was doing another one though.

it's going to be out in late 2013, it's not a book.

Alien Tulip

i'd like it to be a dvd from the ball, tbh... she's changing the show anyways... this tour deserves two dvds... it's not ready, just yet, so they'll film some part of the ball from africa, russia and norway + the remaining countries from south america, makes sense to me... and gagz's going to release the trailer for christmas + the she'll announce the lead single from ARTPOP and release the dvd in late january, i'd be happy with that,

it's going to be out in late 2013, it's not a book.

I know that but I was saying that she IS releasing another book, I didnt say the book was going to be the announcement today