⚔️ CHROMATICA OUT NOW ⚔️

🎃 The October fan mail is here! 🎃
Sign in to follow this  
other

Honest Vocal Coach: New Gaga video in approx 4 weeks

gstring
5 hours ago, Jase said:

I remember rumours that she filmed a video in NY with BLACKPINK for Sour Candy recently, but I just kinda brushed them off as BS.. :diane:

Ya'll remember the green and yellow colored hair combo 👀👀👀

Little little
  • Like 2
  • YAAAS 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jester

Why would they tell her that, it makes no sense

There are way bigger influencers than her 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
TSUNAMI
1 hour ago, Jester said:

Why would they tell her that, it makes no sense

There are way bigger influencers than her 

Because she is honest and good and deserve this. 

 

Gaga was always good to good people. She is distancing herself from self absorbed people because she don't want to be called pretentious again. 

  • Thanks 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
PatrickMonster
6 hours ago, nswain1110 said:

I love her! I watch her vocal critiques from time to time - shes always very sweet to Gaga’s videos/performances 😊

didn't she kinda hate on her 2020 VMA performance? I didn't watch any videos from her ever since that

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Wixson

If anything she's saying is true, she ain't gonna have that job for much longer :poot:

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helxig

What the HELL Georgina?! You can't just leak info like that :laughga:  they'll be coming for her YouTube channel soon!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • LMAO 2

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Helxig
1 hour ago, TSUNAMI said:

Because she is honest and good and deserve this. 

 

Gaga was always good to good people. She is distancing herself from self absorbed people because she don't want to be called pretentious again. 

Exactly this! It became very obvious when Gaga collabed with beauty YouTubers for Haus Labs that she would prefer to associate herself and her brands with good people with maybe less of a following and no drama. And actually, her whole career she's made a conscious effort to support good people and young artists/up and comers.

The Gaga/Nikkie collab is still iconic :giveup:  (even though I know Nikkie is VERY popular, she still chose her over Jeffree, James, etc. and paid them dust :shrug:)

Edited by Helxig
I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.
  • Thanks 4

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Little99

I love that she shares every information she gets. This is fantastic. And you know, she's definitely not lying because why would she do that? She is a huge fan of Gaga and I am not surprised that if she gets any information, she immediately shares it on tt. 

Also, I hope it's Alice or Replay :cryga: 

⚔️ You can't have my heart and you won't use my mind ⚔️
  • Like 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Sexxx
10 hours ago, Jase said:

I remember rumours that she filmed a video in NY with BLACKPINK for Sour Candy recently, but I just kinda brushed them off as BS.. :diane:

they weren't even in new york skkssk

🤷🏽‍♂️
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Eido

I mean even if it were true she would have signed an NDA form. And gurl, you just broke it. 

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
KevinWright

If it's true i think is Sine from Above :enigma:

It will be the third INTERNATIONAL single and let's hope for a EMA's (in 3 weeks will have the show :fatcat:) and a Grammy performance. 

Am i asking too much? :sis:

  • YAAAS 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Little99
2 minutes ago, KevinWright said:

If it's true i think is Sine from Above :enigma:

It will be the third INTERNATIONAL single and let's hope for a EMA's (in 3 weeks will have the show :fatcat:) and a Grammy performance. 

Am i asking too much? :sis:

I'll take anything but, I can't imagine Elton in Gaga's music video in Chromatica style tbh :billie:

⚔️ You can't have my heart and you won't use my mind ⚔️
  • Thanks 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red

I'm gonna need LG7 to be a insider-free era. Gaga better release stuff before insiders even dream of posting bullshit on twitter.

says Campbell, chuckling.
  • Love 1

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites
Red
2 hours ago, Little99 said:

I'll take anything but, I can't imagine Elton in Gaga's music video in Chromatica style tbh :billie:

g0rl I think the "Chromatica style" ship has sailed, 911 ignored it

says Campbell, chuckling.

Share


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...