💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Do you think Gaga has already started on LG7?

LittleMonster20

Featured Posts

TimisaMonster
7 hours ago, MoonIight said:

I did and all I saw was posts for people to vote, new Haus Labs products and Chromatica promo in late September.

Told You So Shrug GIF

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
yes and
3 hours ago, JOSHMATICA said:

Why is it when Gaga goes quiet for a few weeks she's "given up" on her music career? This is GAGA we're talking about, she's never done anything half heartedly its just hard to promote things right now given the virus situation and she's focusing on helping others. With regards to her doing HL products, makeup takes months to make and they already would have started to talking about the bronzers months ago so thats irrelevant. 

Sad to see on a Gaga fan site they take at any chance to bash her.

You all need to quit using Covid and Black Lives Matters as an excuse. You can multitask, we all do, people with way less resources are doing it, people majorly affected are doing it. Plenty of artists film music videos, make online concerts/interviews. To promote music is simply not one of her priorities/she relies too much on other people to function. 

Did you think I'd show up in a limousine? No

TimisaMonster
7 hours ago, Adarsh said:

Telling people to vote 3 weeks before the elections means she wants to quit music? :bear:

Do you REALLY think I was referring to that post?... :bear:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

yes and

The production of the Gucci movie will start at the beginning of the year. We won't get even a new song till the middle of the spring, I guess. 

MaMaMarryTheNight
2 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

You all need to quit using Covid and Black Lives Matters as an excuse. You can multitask, we all do, people with way less resources are doing it, people majorly affected are doing it. Plenty of artists film music videos, make online concerts/interviews. To promote music is simply not one of her priorities/she relies too much on other people to function. 

PREACH SIS

âš”ïžđŸ’– THE PAID PARTNERSHIPS CONTINUEđŸ’–âš”ïž

it's likely that she's writing or coming up with ideas but we all know gaga, she'll throw that up and come up with something new

... and now i just sit in silence.

hieronymus

I have a feeling her next album will be C2C II

Cheek 2 Cheek 2: Judgment Day

Cheek 2 Cheek 2 Cheek

Cheek 2 Cheek 2 Wong Foo! Thanks For Everything, Julie Newmar

yes and

I have a feeling her next album will be C2C II

As a christmas album, it would be totally ok, but if it's another jazz era for 1.5 years, fans will explode :bear:

29 minutes ago, Sour Candy said:

I think you might be assuming things, you never know what goes on behind the scenes. Gaga has given us as much as she can given this present situation. Period.

LittleMonster20
1 minute ago, JOSHMATICA said:

I think you might be assuming things, you never know what goes on behind the scenes. Gaga has given us as much as she can given this present situation. Period.

THANK YOU! If anything, I’m glad she isn’t settling for less. I’m perfectly satisfied with all she has given us so far.

I doubt it, but she probably has broken songs left over in writings that she has not yet used and would turn those into things slowly, in time. I think she has probably just been in down time, living her life and planning future things that are pressing in time, like getting ready for her movie with learning her lines and adjusting her character and also planning her entire tour that will be coming up. Not to mention, who knows what else she knows that she is doing that we have zero idea about. Her plate is full.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

organic salad
8 hours ago, TimisaMonster said:

Let her Instagram tell you...look it up...:reductive:

Chromatica  (92 posts)
Haus Labs  (16 posts)
Channel Kindness (3 posts)
Voce Viva  (3 posts)
Selfies/BLM/Voting/Life  (35 posts)

(Gaga's IG, Feb 25 to Oct 14)

Yes, I looked it up. It's obvious... MUSIC IS HER LIFE! :happy:

Again, TIMING IS EVERYTHING. She posted about voting yesterday (Tuesday) because the ELECTION is like 3 weeks away! 

She posted about Haus Labs last week because they're LAUNCHING a blush and bronzer duo, HL's first (ever) complexion products! 

Just like she posted about Stupid Love and ROM and Chromatica and 911 and Channel Kindness and Voce Viva WHEN they were released! The VMAs WHEN it aired! 

Let's say you have 3 kids. A (music) is your favorite, but you post about B (HL) on her birthday, and C (CK) on her graduation, because that's the right thing to do!  

Haus Labs is Gaga's first start-up. She's accountable to their investors and employees. She doesn't own her masters, but she's the FOUNDER of HL! :happy:

She IS the face of HL, why wouldn't she promote their NEW products?? 

She co-FOUNDED the Born This Way Foundation, why wouldn't she promote Channel Kindness?? 

She's the face of Voce Viva. She got paid for it, just like she gets paid selling albums. Why wouldn't she promote it? 

Lady Gaga is a singer-songwriter/actress/businesswoman/philanthropist. She can do whatever she wants, it's HER life!

Some of her fans act like jealous siblings... Wah! She posts more about HL than music... LAST WEEK! She's not your real mom, you know. ;)

And yes, a WOMAN can start a business. Like it or not, there are FEMALE entrepreneurs out there. OMG! In 2020! Wow. 

organic salad
9 hours ago, LittleMonster20 said:

With started I don’t mean already in the studio, but like thinking of the concept and just writing and thinking about the next steps. Do you guys think Gaga is already starting on LG7?

Songwriters write, that's what they do. When a melody/lyric pops up in your head, are you gonna write it down or not? Juice WRLD left behind some 2,000 (!) unreleased songs, according to his team, and he was only 21.

Nobody expects Gaga to release a full-length original album until 2022, unless she's really bored. She's not Ariana or Taylor.

Either way, she would never give up music. She loves to CREATE, PERFORM LIVE for an audience, and since she's a singer-songwriter-producer, she has CONTROL over her music. (She's an actress, she doesn't have control over her movies.)

Not to mention, songwriting is like THERAPY. Journaling, sharing her inner thoughts with the world. It's like venting... ;)

It's not like a movie takes years to shoot... ASIB took 2 MONTHS, and she's the lead! Gucci is a drama, so probably a couple months depending on the budget and how big her role is. And isn't Ridley Scott working on another movie? 

A Haus Labs photoshoot is not nearly as time-consuming as a music video or VMA performance, let's be real. You could have shot those photos as well as a short video in an afternoon if you're a professional! ;)

Personally, I can't wait for a baby, Gaga's, I mean. :heart: Doesn't mean she won't have time for music. Beyoncé has 3 kids and she's as busy as ever - music, film, fashion, etc. A lot of mothers work full-time, you know. 

GenericPhag

I would be shocked if she hasn't done anything, surely she's written something knowing Gaga. Whether that's just a few random songs, LG7, a Chromatica EP, C2C 2, etc. is unknown but she's def done something. Maybe that's why she's been so quiet for the most part tbh. 

Archived