Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

BLACKPINK listen to Sour Candy in Netflix documentary

Teletubby

Featured Posts

42 minutes ago, mister max said:

Thank u for ur positive contribution to this thread and to gagadaily!!:heart::heart:

You cant force people to be positive 100% of the time 

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

She literally just sent them the song. They didn’t really collab. She just wanted a cool feature on the album. 

Maybe they were to busy to come to America or maybe blackpinks magement wanted it it this way

CHROMATICON
1 hour ago, Guille said:

Wow they are so plain :billie:

Most people's reaction to every Chromatica track was "plain" at the beggining. Even most of y'all. 

SHALLOW
10 minutes ago, Suuus said:

Maybe they were to busy to come to America or maybe blackpinks magement wanted it it this way

Ok but the collab still wasn’t a proper collab. Gaga only called them for a feature. They didn’t really shape the song together. I just think it’s cute but it’s not up to Gaga’s standards imo

4 minutes ago, A1501 said:

does anybody know if this is real?

p.s:the person who uploaded it said hays lab employee

What's this, hunny? I'm not ready for another meltdown :bradley:

MaryJaneHolland
21 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

She literally just sent them the song. They didn’t really collab. She just wanted a cool feature on the album. 

And SFA is a song from 2012 :bear:

Lets keep it cute and stop acting like everything Gaga does is so "authentic and original!1!1!1!1!" :bear:

omg ppl are so mean to them. it seems like monsters arnt as mean to other Gaga collaborators except for Beyonce and BP. (Beyonce I get because the Hive are regularly attacking monsters but BP? they are sweet and most of their fans support and love Gaga...it makes no sense).

We need an official video like now or into November, please Gaga. Blackpink love Gaga, they'd do it.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

mister max
1 hour ago, COOOK said:

So those “AH!” sounds was Gaga all along... all this time I thought they were from them :bradley:

It's from them! They mentioned in an instalive that SC was a lot of fun to record especially the scream parts :ladyhaha:

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

mister max
50 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

That makes sense and I would rather have this version be true. When they said first time I assumed it was their first time ever.

I think this is their first time listening to the final version that would be on the album

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

SHALLOW
20 minutes ago, MaryJaneHolland said:

And SFA is a song from 2012 :bear:

Lets keep it cute and stop acting like everything Gaga does is so "authentic and original!1!1!1!1!" :bear:

Well yeah, that’s why i was disappointed with this album. At least you get it but somehow people still don’t like it when i say it.

CHROMATICON
13 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

Well yeah, that’s why i was disappointed with this album. At least you get it but somehow people still don’t like it when i say it.

I mean half of ARTPOP are recylcled beats anyways. It’s not the first time Gaga does this. 

Archived