💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball 2.0 is coming!

Featured Posts

gaga sais she s gonne change some outfits and some changes for the show to look even better and this fanbase expects a btwb 2.0 lol cannot wait for the meltdowns when we get the videos or pictures from the first north maerican show

I'm not expecting drastic changes like from MB 1.0 to 2.0, but she did say she is giving it a facelift, so some things will change, not only the clothes. I think she might add different lighting for some songs, possibly some new props as well and just maybe the lead single from ARTPOP.

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hypocrateen

Good to hear. :nails:

A great part of the outfits need a revamp but I'm okay with the castle and some other props. If she adds some interludes it will be even better but mother GOAT itself is fine I suppose. I trust her anyways :nails:

Did she mention getting rid of the GH outfit? It's the most iconic outfit for the tour, so I doubt she's getting rid of it. It's like if she got rid of the Living Dreas, Latex Nun, or Purple jacket for TMB.

Plus the GH looks like it took the most time to make out of the tour outfits.

BYE

Darcklighter22

it's about time I mean she was re-using the VMA outfit for HML and the SYTYCD Versace skirt outfit for TEOG & MTN id personally think she should move away from Versace tho. She can always just have her Versace phase and star fresh with ARTPOP

I don't think we should be worried at all. Revamping TMB was honestly one of the best decisions of her career imo

but that's cause most of the plans for TMB 2.0 where in the works 1.0 was the fame kills set and props used to start TMB earlier.

AyaKara

:fat: Looks like I'll be watching the BTWB from each country to see the changes -- Asia, Europe, South America, etc -- once I get home from the BTWB in February :omg: I never watched it in all of this time except for FAK THA GOVEMEAANTT and Princess Die 1.0 + 2.0.

pierodinero

I will be sad to see the Government Hooker outfit go (if it does), and assuming the meat and bloody mary dress will remain as they are fundamental to the show, but the rest can go.

Iconic outfits for BTW and Scheisse are needed desperately

the Just Dance/fashion of his love & Bad Romance dresses are Flaw Free and iconic as fuuuuuh

Archived