💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Ball 2.0 is coming!

Featured Posts

That's cool.

It is not our differences that divide us. It is our inability to recognize, accept, and celebrate those differences. - Audre Lorde

• Replies 274
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk

Me and a few other Dutchies talked to Richy for like an hour back in sept in Amsterdam. He was stressing out about all the changes Gaga wanted to make for the US leg of the tour, nervous if it would all be ready in time. Ofcourse he wouldn't give us any details.

Hope she doesn't change too much.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

I will be sad to see the Government Hooker outfit go (if it does), and assuming the meat and bloody mary dress will remain as they are fundamental to the show, but the rest can go.

Iconic outfits for BTW and Scheisse are needed desperately

:tea: and get rid of the alejandro pants too

BTWB 2.0?

Pre show in parking lot? YASSSS righ by hooters. :legend:

Eating a lot before the BTWB. Or while im in line... ya know the pre show.

Jon I know you're gonna see this. I'll switch off with you to get food. :dies:

Queen Gloria

I hope the dvd is recorded during the revamped show. I always like seeing when she's completely realized her vision toward the end of the tour.

ElectricHaus

Yay! I hope she doesn't change her government hooker outfit though :( that **** is awesome!

This is seriously my favorite!!! I'm seriously hoping she doesn't change it.......It flows so well with the show, i can't imagine what other outfit she would put there. If she changes the Edge of glory/Marry the night outfit.....i'm gonna be mad

HOTRODSGAGA

If the show is getting recamped , I really don't want her to get controversial :cry: i want the DVD to be available in my coutry :giveup:

It needs more sets, seriously. That big castle is such an obstruction.

The Monsterball was very dynamic because it had a lot of sets/stages. There was the city, Subway, Glitter Way, Forest, Central Park, Eternal Fountain, etc etc.

1. She should make different sets (e.g. an office setting for GH, etc etc, not logical to have a castle behind at times)

2. That vagina-chicken for BTW has to go.

3. See the world outside the castle. I mean, in the current show that there is, everything revolves around the castle. Like EVERYTHING (she is betrayed, gets caught and is imprisoned in her own castle? Whut?). This is testament that there are lacking of different sets.

LoathingReality

Well it will probably just be as she said, new costumes and maybe a few changes to make the stage better, not different. I doubt she will change the setlist like she did with TMB

JoseLittleMonster

:omgexcited: I think this will only get even better tbh :legend:

Alien Tulip

I think she means that all the outfits that ARENT designed by Versace will be replaced. The government hooker outfit will stay since its versace, the born this way/black jesus outfit will change since its not versace and so on and so on.

Archived