đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Richy Exposed as Trump supporter?

ArtpopAct2

Featured Posts

either way, can she bring miss Laurieann back? damn it, it's been over 8 YEARS, even Taylor and Katy hve workes it out already sis :saladga:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
3 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

Not in the mood for you girl. Don’t start. 

Im not starting anything so dont understand were this is coming from

37 minutes ago, Nino said:

https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/politician

The idea that trump isn't a politician is a marketing spin invented by his campaign. He holds the biggest office in the world and as such as politician-y as somebody can get. Just because he's a terrible cartoon villain version of one doesn't mean he isn't one. :messga:

Gotcha. But politicians have usually studied law or passed their SATs... The only experience of law trump has is because of his countless lawsuits. 

@joannesrats Furthermore, if the harassment is just about petty politics and not a more serious social issue like racism, shame on every single person who would treat Richy or any trump supporter like that. Come to mama :fthis:

2 minutes ago, GerMC said:

Gotcha. But politicians have usually studied law or passed their SATs... The only experience of law trump has is because of his countless lawsuits. 

No. Career politicians come from all backgrounds in the US. The most common degree for a politician to have here is in business actually, and we all know Trump has an extensive background in failed businesses :gayhat:

joannesrats
4 minutes ago, Nino said:

There's the quote in context. Several right-wing racist groups were involved in the event being talked about and somebody even lost their life to the senseless violence. :) 

https://www.politifact.com/article/2019/apr/26/context-trumps-very-fine-people-both-sides-remarks/

So I hate Trump but he wasn’t calling the KKK or Neo-nazis good people. In this event, he actually condemned both these groups. This quote was referring to people on both sides of the statue issue - saying there were good people that wanted to tear it down and keep it up. 

Aphrodizy26

There’s a comment under richy’s latest post from yesterday saying a forum is trying to paint gaga as a racist

FATCAT
1 hour ago, Sister said:

I feel like this hurts Gaga publicly. This is not good.

I mean, her father is a Trump supporter so it's not really that crucial. Besides, she's actively anti-Trump so no one will hold her to a higher standard for still employing the guy.

Purr more, hiss less.

Just now, joannesrats said:

So I hate Trump but he wasn’t calling the KKK or Neo-nazis good people. In this event, he actually condemned both these groups. This quote was referring to people on both sides of the statue issue - saying there were good people that wanted to tear it down and keep it up. 

The reporter pushed the issue of neo-nazis and Turnip was responding to that.  Also see the post I made seconds before you hit reply :air: 

joannesrats
1 minute ago, Nino said:

The reporter pushed the issue of neo-nazis and Turnip was responding to that.  Also see the post I made seconds before you hit reply :air: 

I know that the reporter was pushing the issue of neo-nazis but that wasn’t what Trump was responding to. Don’t get me wrong, I hate him and every single one of his supporters, but this quote was blown out of proportion. 

joannesrats
7 minutes ago, Married the Night said:

She gonna fire her dad too?

there is a huge difference between a family member and someone you work with. You can’t choose your family but you do choose who you pay - I’m not sure if you’re comment was serious or not but the two aren’t comparable. 

insight
8 minutes ago, Luk said:

either way, can she bring miss Laurieann back? 

Now, let's not get carried away

1 minute ago, joannesrats said:

I know that the reporter was pushing the issue of neo-nazis but that wasn’t what Trump was responding to. Don’t get me wrong, I hate him and every single one of his supporters, but this quote was blown out of proportion. 

Well like I said earlier, if the hate is just about politics and not any serious social issues then shame on you for supporting the way they're treated. :bear:

Married the Night
2 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

there is a huge difference between a family member and someone you work with. You can’t choose your family but you do choose who you pay - I’m not sure if you’re comment was serious or not but the two aren’t comparable. 

Ru Paul told us we could choose our own family tho 

joannesrats
Just now, Married the Night said:

Ru Paul told us we could choose our family tho 

:saladga:

1 minute ago, Nino said:

Well like I said earlier, if the hate is just about politics and not any serious social issues then shame on you for supporting the way they're treated. :bear:

If someone supports Trump after everything he has done then I refuse to have them in my life and have no sympathy. Any person worth respecting stopped supporting him after he mocked a disabled reporter.  

• Admin locked this topic

Archived