đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Richy Exposed as Trump supporter?

ArtpopAct2

Featured Posts

joannesrats
Just now, Nino said:

Really ironic that that it's a witch hunt AGAINST black people too. For racism. :toofunny:

It’s not only about racism, it’s about everything else Trump has done and said, too :triggered:

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply
elijahfan
1 hour ago, ARTPOPAct2 said:

gay, black, works for one of biggest LGBT ally pop stars, bad romance name drop

He's probably not the only gay black man working for her. I don't think this is an issue that should be settled on social media, it's meant to get ugly - I can tell it already is.

Just now, joannesrats said:

It’s not only about racism, it’s about everything else Trump has done and said, too :triggered:

All I see are people making it about racism. Furthermore, bad tax policy isn't really on the same level of calling the kkk fine people :messga:

joannesrats
1 minute ago, Nino said:

All I see are people making it about racism. Furthermore, bad tax policy isn't really on the same level of calling the kkk fine people :messga:

When did he say that? There’s been a ton of misinformation on what he’s said. 

Aphrodizy26
39 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Imagine firing someone who’s been close to you for 10+ years over a political opinion. This is why politics should be kept private, because quite frankly it’s no ones business. Not here for cancel culture ruining relationships and careers when nothing about this situation is even confirmed.

Girl. Y’all need to cut this privilege none sense 

LGMonster95

I talked with LGN and apparently that Perry person had a big fight with the HAUS and now he acts bitter and mean towards them because he's no longer working with them. He also should have contacted her team instead of making a public post, he seems problematic. We should just let her team manage this and move on and not drag Gaga's name into sh*ts like this.

1 minute ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

Girl. Y’all need to cut this privilege none sense 

Well we have no confirmation thats its richy so there is that

10 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

Nope you’re blatant racism is showing itself but go off girlie

Whatever, go your own way.  I am not fighting with you. I have never been racist in my life.

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

3 minutes ago, joannesrats said:

When did he say that? There’s been a ton of misinformation on what he’s said. 

There's the quote in context. Several right-wing racist groups were involved in the event being talked about and somebody even lost their life to the senseless violence. :) 

https://www.politifact.com/article/2019/apr/26/context-trumps-very-fine-people-both-sides-remarks/

Franz Ferdinand
1 minute ago, Sister said:

Whatever, go your own way.  I am not fighting with you. I have never been racist in my life.

Are You Sure Schitts Creek GIF by CBC

I think what they were trying to say beneath the aggressive and rude tone is that they felt saying none of the others matter was insensitive and/or dehumanizing.

People are really quick to label someone arround here 

Aphrodizy26
1 minute ago, Suuus said:

People are really quick to label someone arround here 

Not in the mood for you girl. Don’t start. 

• Admin locked this topic

Archived