Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeffree Star Had Covid

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

Blastertoyo
Just now, pussycat said:

I could not for the love of God keep watching because of that. Their zooms are so mfing RANDOM like why. 

awkward britney spears GIF by T. Kyle

please enlighten me to death

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
pussycat

Also could he by lying about having Covid to yet again enforce empathy upon him....? I think he could. Manipulation the house :kiss:

I don’t pay much attention to Jefree Star, but I like that our generation has an androgynous, evil, ambassador to glamour.

Not all public figures have to be good people. 

Queen Bitch

He's hot in such a weird way:lana:

But I'm not watching that video. I don't wanna watch stupid YouTube drama. 

Cookie Tookie
Just now, SKANK said:

I don’t pay much attention to Jefree Star, but I like that our generation has an androgynous, evil, ambassador to glamour.

This was the exact reason I was obsessed with him back in 2008-2011 during the MySpace days. No other person out there had a career built for himself based on being androgynous, unapologetically feminine, and the only man around sporting pink hair and makeup on social media. You don’t have to like him, but he was way ahead of his time. 

papergangster
10 minutes ago, Aphrodizy26 said:

He’s flopping so hard. If he wasn’t, he wouldn’t have made a video on this drama

Is he though I mean he has 7 million followers on his makeup brand account. I don’t know if he’s exactly flopping? 

TimisaMonster
32 minutes ago, Ryusei said:

See you in 2 months when he has his new "boyfriend" and "believes in love again"

2 months? He will come out with a new palette called "VIRAL" in a week :billie:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Marilyn MonHoe

Imagine excusing how evil someone is just because of the way they look. Very vapid and disturbing if you ask me.

TimisaMonster

Also Shane didn't even bring up he had covid so wtf? 

And after he caught he is bringing all these people into his house and throwing a Halloween party??? 

Clearly he doesn't get it and acts like a Trump supporter 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Aphrodizy26
57 minutes ago, SKANK said:

..... y’all’s standards are so low and morals stay out the door i see.

Aphrodizy26
52 minutes ago, papergangster said:

Is he though I mean he has 7 million followers on his makeup brand account. I don’t know if he’s exactly flopping? 

Girl his makeup never sold out and his morphe collection stays half off

it’s 2020 and y’all are still defending racist nazis LMFAOO

28 minutes ago, Marilyn MonHoe said:

Imagine excusing how evil someone is just because of the way they look. Very vapid and disturbing if you ask me.

I guess that makes Gaga “vapid and disturbing” for doing a photo shoot in Coco Chanel’s personal apartment, wearing her dress, because she liked the way they looked.

Coco, in case you didn’t know, was litterally a nazi agent.

The shoot was photographed by  Karl Lagerfeld, a man who spent as much time disparaging refugees as he did calling women fat and ugly. 

But I guess Gaga liked the way he made her look enough to look the other way? That is certainly true for a certain photographer she had a long term partnership with.

Vapid and Disturbing would be a great name for a Haus Lab pallet, if Jefree doesn’t use it first. :)

Aphrodizy26
Just now, SKANK said:

I guess that makes Gaga “vapid and disturbing” for doing a photo shoot in Coco Chanel’s personal apartment, wearing her dress, because she liked the way they looked.

Coco, in case you didn’t know, was litterally a nazi agent.

The shoot was photographed by  Karl Lagerfeld, a man who spent as much time disparaging refugees as he did calling women fat and ugly. 

But I guess Gaga liked the way he made her look enough to look the other way? That is certainly true for a certain photographer she had a long term partnership with.

Valid and Disturbing would be a great name for a Haus Lab pallet, if Jefree doesn’t use it first. :)

Gaga’s not slitting her wrists and calling peopel slurs for shock value girl i swear to god you ignorants try your hardest to ****ing justify racism

Archived