#1) Born This Way 

#2) Every other Gaga album 

#3) Every Gaga unreleased track/demo

#4) all other music 

The immaculate taste :vegas:

Cybikitty

'can a leaker just leak this' 

ma'am this isn't how it works :awkney:

...anyways gaga babe leave your usb drive on the street somewhere i wanna listen to the AP version of NOBTR :messga:

GovernmentHookah

Honestly? I think Chromatica has been out long enough that I’m now ready to listen to the album’s demo version of each song. 

NFRatwell
4 minutes ago, GovernmentHookah said:

Honestly? I think Chromatica has been out long enough that I’m now ready to listen to the album’s demo version of each song. 

Agreed

lol I've been here since 20082009 waiting for **** like Text You Pictures, Out of Control and Private Audition. 

I'll be dead before these ever come out.

I agree though we're due for an old leak.

44 minutes ago, Gabe said:

lol I've been here since 20082009 waiting for **** like Text You Pictures, Out of Control and Private Audition. 

I still have hope that Text You Pictures will leak in full one day. I love the snippets so much. It’s been so long since they leaked :giveup:

Ricardo
52 minutes ago, Gabe said:

I think it's ridiculous how those haven't leaked, new fans don't even care about it :yennefer:

I wonder if Gaga would ever consider doing an album with demos/unreleased/b-sides. A lot of artists do this now. I’m sure she said years ago that she was interested releasing something like that. It would be pretty interesting to see what outtakes exist for each album. 

IllusionLover
14 hours ago, PrinceOfTheStorm said:

imagine ARTPOP act II for the 10th anniversary

She should release for the 10th anniversary a re-issue with the solo DWUW or Xtina's collab on the regular version, a side b (ARTPOP ACT II) and the allegedly filmed show from the MSG. And a pink vinyl if possible.

Same for Joanne's 10th anniversary, release the JWT DVD.

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

voidfigure
15 hours ago, HoneyB said:

If I remember correctly, there was a leak that allegedly said there was a Kesha collab for Chromatica?:billie:

Iwouldliketoseeit.gif

It was fake and illiterate 

MANiCURE 6

Remember when the original studio version of "I Wanna Be With You" leaked last year ?... The old good times... :kara:

TimisaMonster
15 hours ago, NFRatwell said:

What irks me the most is that I know one of y’all has something your hiding from us dum ass bitches. :cyanlights: Like sis please spare a snippet or something for us

Oh I know some messy fans who have unreleased songs and literally don't wanna share because they want to feel special and just be selfish...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived