Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Wendy Williams being rude to guest on show

EuphoricVibez

Featured Posts

EuphoricVibez

Fans blasted the host for being a “spoiled brat” as she told entertainment journalist Chris Witherspoon not to look at her during the live interview.

Despite Chris attempting his best to engage with Wendy, 56, she hardly acknowledged him as he energetically spoke about upcoming films being released this month. 

The movie critic continually spoke directly at the TV personality - who refused to make eye contact with her guest.

As Chris was speaking, Wendy placed her face in the palm of her hand and hunched forward. 

She looked either at the ground or directly into the camera and hardly gave any recognition to the entertainment guru.

The “uncomfortable” interview escalated even further when Wendy demanded: “stop looking at me!”

Chris played it off and professionally concluded the TV chat, but fans are outraged for the typically outspoken host’s behavior.

https://www.the-sun.com/entertainment/1598012/wendy-williams-rude-die-miserable-fans-demands-guest-not-look/amp/

He/him/his

Teletubby

pobrane-2.gif

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

She rude wbk

so sad when someone is so enthusiastic about what they’re discussing and met with a brick wall

HoneyB

Wendy is NOT the place to promote your stuff, that woman does not care she is rude:rip:

💋 𝕊𝕥𝕖𝕡 𝕐𝕒 ℂ𝕠𝕠𝕜𝕚𝕖𝕤 𝕌𝕡💋🍪

PrinceOfTheStorm

We've always known she's rude, why is this shocking? This is like reporting the sky is blue and expecting breaking headlines.

The problem stems from you guys still giving her attention :coffee:

signing out

PrinceOfTheStorm
15 minutes ago, 777777777777777777 said:

pobrane-2.gif

Just now, DonatellaPop said:

Ellen's curse

:udidnt:

signing out

alternitversion

I just watched the whole segment, and I'm rarely ever one to defend Wendy, but it really seemed like she was just playing up how she doesn't like scary things or horror movies (which she's notorious for- we remember the whole thing with the audience masks last year). Chris even looks at her and says, "I know, this is kind of scary" about the last movie he talks about, referencing her aversion to horror. 

She's done a lot of rude things on her show before, but I don't think this one was personal against Chris. Just my two cents. 

PrinceOfTheStorm
1 minute ago, xoxo Craig said:

I mean... whats new? :bear:

Im shocked people don't know what new is but I'll help you out

Screenshot-997.png

Hope this helps :hug:

signing out

TimisaMonster

Yeah he kept his professionalism and composure but Wendy was really giving him the cold shoulder and just didn't seem to wanna be there...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

RahrahWitch

God I don't get why people like her, She seems so mean and snobby.

Why have someone on your show if you're not going to even engage in eye contact? Props to him, If that was me I would've just up and left.

Archived