Bebe Rexha - Baby, I’m Jealous ft. Doja Cat [Official Music Video]

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Credits: Director: Hannah Lux Davis
Producer: Brandon Bonfiglio
Production Company: London Alley Entertainment
Special thanks to: Charli D'Amelio, Avani Gregg & Nikita Dragun

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

ZiggyZiggs

I’m not a huge fan of Hannah’s videos tbh they all look the same and have kinda the same concept. She doesn’t give me range. But excited nonetheless 

Teletubby

Music video is delayed :messga: It will be out in one hour but there is new interview for Variety where Bebe talked about this video 

The video has you traveling back in time to the dawn of man. What was the thinking there?

I wanted to show that, as women, we’re jealous throughout history. … Originally I wanted to shoot a video that was in the 1800s because I love “Pride and Prejudice.” Hannah suggested we jump through time. I was down with that and said, “Can we go into caveman age? [Because] I want to eat a big turkey leg.” And my team was like, “No, that’s not cute.” And I was, like, “Yes it is.” So I got to eat a big turkey leg on set. Like one of those from Disney World, they’re so good. Honestly, with this , I just wanted to have fun. I feel like I’m always overthinking everything. 

Charli D’Amelio appears in the video. How did that come about and why do you think she’s as popular as she is?

I know Charli and have followed her journey from early on. We talked about having her in a video for a long time, since the Jonas Brothers tour [in 2019]. I think Charli is as big as she is because she’s just being herself; she’s that girl next door — her young, real self. And she’s actually an amazing dancer, like beyond the TikTok stuff. She studied contemporary dance and hip-hop and ballet. She’s incredible!

How were you able to pull off a video with all the COVID restrictions?

We needed a bigger budget, that’s the first thing, because we had to pay for testing for everybody [before getting on set]. Then when everybody got on set, they got tested again and had their temperatures checked. There were people on set who were strictly there to watch and make sure that everybody was wearing masks and six feet apart. We all had to be really careful, but it’s worth it because, God forbid, somebody gets sick. And then fittings were different  — with  seamstresses coming in, we had to do it in a safe way where we had a certain amount of people in the room — and glam, too.

https://variety.com/2020/music/news/bebe-rexha-interview-doja-cat-jealous-charli-damelio-1234798452/

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby

out now
giphy.gif

Awakened M

Bebe and Doja look and sound amazing! I love it.:pawsup:

I'm not getting any sleep tonight because I woke up to a beautiful life. I'm awake.

lifeasgeorge

the video was cute and the song is catchy too but I'm not sure I love the message lol; jealousy ain't cute. Still a cute song though 

live and let live

I missed the days where she wrote deeper and more heart touching songs like about growing up or some very specific relationship things. She was really good at that and her old songs always make me feel.

And now about getting jealous from seeing her boyfriend liking other girls on instagram. The melody is forgettable too.

Archived