Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
throwback

Have You Seen This Gaga Clip?

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

Oyster

her ego was BIG at this stage of her career but I kinda like that, it's sassy and fun. and she didnt lie 

Hybrid AT

Yeah. Pretty awesome, lengthy segment.

She showed her NYC apartment, played some part of BTW(the song) and talked in length about fame, the sociology of fame and the struggles.

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Smother Em Eh

Yes I’ve seen this 60 minute interview a couple of times. It still remains as one of my favorite Gaga interviews. 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

CHROMATICON

That interview is one of my favs ever from her. She seemed so naturally Gaga and care free. Her ego was big during that time but in a good way, she knew her worth and her creative capacities and every word she said was quote-worthy. 

Blastertoyo
17 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Yeah. Pretty awesome, lengthy segment.

She showed her NYC apartment, played some part of BTW(the song) and talked in length about fame, the sociology of fame and the struggles.

This is an outtake clip though which doesn’t include any of what you mentioned 

please enlighten me to death

Hybrid AT
1 hour ago, Blastertoyo said:

This is an outtake clip though which doesn’t include any of what you mentioned 

Oh okay, I thought it was a part of the full thing

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

I love this interview. I'm glad she had that ego because back then media was harsher with female popstars than they are now.

Archived