đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

celeb

Rihanna under fire for using a Hadith on Savage X Fenty

FrozenKookie

Featured Posts

JustHMLover2
27 minutes ago, KingRedd said:

No offense but like I’ve seen people already say, Artists use Christian stories, Bible verses, and other references like scriptures. What’s the difference? Why are we saying yikes to this but not yikes to Judas, God Is A Woman video, etc. I’m confused as to why this is totally bad like many of you are saying. 

Double standarts on point 2020 that's why...

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enigma
Just now, coolninjaguy said:

I appreciate perspectives like this. It's okay to not believe religion but also respect other ppl's beliefs. It's not even about her disrespecting Islam, it's the fact that she's mocking/appropriating something that is quite meaningful to millions of people. And when people pit it as oh she can do whatever and its artistic freedom, you're literally saying that the feelings of those people don't matter over some capitalist lingerie blonde. As a muslim, I don't believe some hadiths/things either - as with all religions/cultures - people pick and choose what is most meaningful to them. However, as a non-muslim dancing around and making a joke of a hadith is disgusting. 

Your religion has no right to limit non-believers. Ever. In any way shape or form. Get over yourselves.

I don’t have any sympathy for Christians nor Muslims who feel like their religion is being disrespected. I’ll openly say it : **** your homophobic religions.

I respect the fact you believe in something. But I don’t respect the something in question, and I don’t have to considering it doesn’t respect my identity.

coolninjaguy
3 minutes ago, GeeYewWhai said:

If you are not a follower of the specific religion, why must you be held accountable for their laws on blasphemy. This kind of mind set shows incredible privilege. If the roles were reversed and laws on blshepmy where that be islam, christianity, hinduism, etc. were put into effect by the government, this discourse wouldn’t exist and neither would this heretical forum.

What kind of logic is that? So I can start mocking hinduism because I don't agree with the caste system? I can start appropriating aboriginal peoples because I don't agree with them hunting endangered species? I can start mocking Chinese people given what their doing to the Uyghurs? Literally every religion/culture has some flaws but that does not allow you to appropriate/mock it just for your "artistic freedom". This has nothing to do with blasphemy ... I don't even know where you got that from. It's about being a decent human being and respecting people's beliefs. If y'all can't see that i'm sorry but you're ignorant.

coolninjaguy
3 minutes ago, Enigma said:

Your religion has no right to limit non-believers. Ever. In any way shape or form. Get over yourselves.

I don’t have any sympathy for Christians nor Muslims who feel like their religion is being disrespected. I’ll openly say it : **** your homophobic religions.

I respect the fact you believe in something. But I don’t respect the something in question, and I don’t have to considering it doesn’t respect my identity.

This is embarrassing for you i'll say that much. Openly disrespecting people's cultures/religions and thinking you accomplished something 🤡

Regina George
3 hours ago, Karl said:

Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.” (9:29) 

The point is, people do get murdered for mocking the religion, because like other religions, the more extreme and right wing countries twist the words to mean what they want, hence my problem with religion in the first place.

You literally have no clue about Islam and yet you are here trying to act like you do. I suggest you find some help. Acting all holy when it comes to some issues and then completely basking other minorities in USA is beyond sick. Every single one of your false replies will be reported. Educate yourself before you speak on something. Rn you don’t know ****. 

coolninjaguy
3 minutes ago, Regina George said:

You literally have bout clue about Islam and yet you are here trying to act like you do. I suggest you find some help. Acting all holy when it cones to some issues and then completely basking other minorities in USA is beyond sick. Every single of your false replies will be reported. Educate yourself before you speak on something. Rn you don’t know ****. 

I'm just going to exit this thread because the amount of ignorant yt gays is embarrassing. This is also why ppl- 🤡

Archduchess

Told You So Shrug GIF

people like to provoke and then they can't bear the consequences

Enigma
Just now, coolninjaguy said:

What kind of logic is that? So I can start mocking hinduism because I don't agree with the caste system? I can start appropriating aboriginal peoples because I don't agree with them hunting endangered species? I can start mocking Chinese people given what their doing to the Uyghurs? Literally every religion/culture has some flaws but that does not allow you to appropriate/mock it just for your "artistic freedom". This has nothing to do with blasphemy ... I don't even know where you got that from. It's about being a decent human being and respecting people's beliefs. If y'all can't see that i'm sorry but you're ignorant.

Culture and religion are two different things.

I believe culture should be respected. That includes religious culture like hijabs. I’m never gonna criticize people for wearing a hijab because it’s their culture.

BUT religion, as in the beliefs, has no reason being respected when most of said beliefs blatantly spit on human rights. The number of atrocities in the Bible is astonishing, and I’m sure it’s the same in the Quran. Why do you think those beliefs should get a free pass?

And yes, you can criticize decisions even if they’re based on culture or religion.

I can criticize countries throwing gays off roofs based on religion, just like I can criticize Christians using the Bible to burn “witches”.

What’s worse? Some feelings getting hurt by criticism or people being killed using religion and no one saying anything?

1 minute ago, coolninjaguy said:

This is embarrassing for you i'll say that much. Openly disrespecting people's cultures/religions and thinking you accomplished something 🤡

Your beliefs state very clearly that gays should die. Please. I have all rights to tell your beliefs to go **** themselves back.

Morphine Prince

Aggressive, offensive atheists are just as bad as delusional religious extremists in the sense that both groups are extremely intolerant of anything different from their beliefs. 

The irony that some of you think you are above religion because you don’t believe in one - hint: You’re not. Your hatred is a by-product of being exposed to religion and probably rejected by it. 

Try to be rational and tolerant (to an extent) to things you don’t believe in. 

coolninjaguy
6 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I believe culture should be respected. That includes religious culture like hijabs. I’m never gonna criticize people for wearing a hijab because it’s their culture.

BUT religion, as in the beliefs, has no reason being respected when most of said beliefs blatantly spit on human rights. The number of atrocities in the Bible is astonishing, and I’m sure it’s the same in the Quran. Why do you think those beliefs should get a free pass?

And yes, you can criticize decisions even if they’re based on culture or religion.

I can criticize countries throwing gays off roofs based on religion, just like I can criticize Christians using the Bible to burn “witches”.

What’s worse? Some feelings getting hurt by criticism or people being killed using religion and no one saying anything?

Your beliefs state very clearly that gays should die. Please. I have all rights to tell your beliefs to go **** themselves back.

once again embarrassing and uneducated.

coolninjaguy
6 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Aggressive, offensive atheists are just as bad as delusional religious extremists in the sense that both groups are extremely intolerant of anything different from their beliefs. 

The irony that some of you think you are above religion because you don’t believe in one - hint: You’re not. Your hatred is a by-product of being exposed to religion and probably rejected by it. 

THIS. it's just hatred... as a muslim i hate extremist religious ppl just as much. but what does the hate we've seen on this site achieve? extremist atheists are literally just as bad and half of the people on this site are just embarrassing with the stuff they're saying 🤡

Enigma
4 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

Please tell me what’s rational in not condemning a religion that says gays should die. I’ll wait.

Enigma
1 minute ago, coolninjaguy said:

THIS. it's just hatred... as a muslim i hate extremist religious ppl just as much. but what does the hate we've seen on this site achieve? extremist atheists are literally just as bad and half of the people on this site are just embarrassing with the stuff they're saying 🤡

I’ll break it down in other words because clearly you feel targeted when you shouldn’t.

Your holy book says I should die. The rational reaction to this is for me to hate your holy book.

You, a Muslim, don’t think I should die. I don’t have any reason to hate you.

I hate your religion, not you or the fact you’re religious. 

Morphine Prince
Just now, Enigma said:

Please tell me what’s rational in not condemning a religion that says gays should die. I’ll wait.

Please tell me what’s rational in condemning a religion all based on a lingerie commercial for a millionaire. I’ll wait. 

Notice how I never said condemning or criticizing a religion wasn’t allowed. 

Regina George
4 minutes ago, Enigma said:

I am muslim and I understand you. I truly do! But let me explain something. Islam is NEVER preaching death upon someone (unless that someone wants to kill you first). In Kur’an there is a clear sentence that says “Never hate on someone different than yourself”. That includes gay people. Yes! Being gay is a “sin” in Islam but ONLY god has the ability to “punish” the sinners. Things like sharia law (that says gay people need to be killed) is not part of Islam. It is a country law. In Kur’an it’s said that everything that is made after that book was brought to Earth shouldn’t be interpreted as Islam because it’s not Islam. Sharia law was made after and it’s a country law. You are completely uninformed on the issue and so are majority of people in here who are ignorant. 

Also what you said first doesn’t make any sense. Religion is part of culture, culture is shaped by religion and if you don’t respect religion you don’t respect someone’s culture.

Take care! 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived