Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
celeb

Rihanna under fire for using a Hadith on Savage X Fenty

FrozenKookie

Featured Posts

SHALLOW
14 minutes ago, Jung Hoseok said:

Don't you all understand it is not about just Islam?Just because other people mock Christianism doesn't mean it is ok to do it or it is ok to mock other religions as well.If it is misogynistic then it is misogynistic dont even dare sugar coat the situation or underestimate it.

I cant believe people here are this Islamaphobic and ignorant.If Rihanna had done something homophobic 90% of people here would  already burried her alive but i guess some of you think being atheist or being from another religion gives you right to mock it.

And don't ever dare pulling "aLL rEliGiOns aRe wAcK" bs ever again most of y'all here pushing 30s but acting like edgy teenagers .

You are not cool you sound ignorant asf

Gurl, i don’t only dislike this religion. I dislike all of them. I think we’d be way more advanced without them. 

And yes, we also dislike this religion cause it’s against our LGBT people and we have the right to do so.

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, Jung Hoseok said:

Burqa is not part of Islam culture Hijab is.Thats why it didn't get criticism. What you think of the situation doesn't actually change it or doesn't matter

I'd argue that Hijab is an interpretation of a certain verse where some moderate muslim dont agree with wearing it, while some do... Burqa came from Saudi Arabia, India, Pakistan...where the muslims are much more conservative than other places in the world

8 minutes ago, Hyoha said:

Don’t support censorship to feel less offended.

This is very important and a very dangerous part of cancel culture today

6 minutes ago, Karl said:

Please also realise however that the reason it is offensive in Islam to depict or mock Allah, is because in their book the god character says that any who do so should be killed. 

Although you can find that in some verses, let's remember that there are less conservative muslims too in this world who are less offended by satire, criticism etc... although more and more conservative muslims are on the rise now, the moderates exist and shouldn't be put in the same bag

Daylight Jokers
4 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

Is that because I'm very into American politics :laughga:

I keep having to repeat in every politics thread that I'm not American, I just know a lot of what happens there & the 'culture' :poot:

Cuz I remember your story with your friends siding with your bestfriend's homophobic boyfriend and for some reason I thought that was very...American. :bear: Imma dumbass, I know lol.

Anveeroy
5 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I'd argue that Hijab is an interpretation of a certain verse where some moderate muslim dont agree with wearing it, while some do... Burqa came from Saudi Arabia, India, Pakistan...where the muslims are much more conservative than other places in the world

Excuse me? 

@Adarsh, Indian Muslims are conservative? Ahaha

Please don't generalize us. Bangladesh, India are very much different than Saudi Arabia, Pakistan - they have Sharia Law, we don't have. 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Pennywise
Just now, Daylight Jokers said:

Cuz I remember your story with your friends siding with your bestfriend's homophobic boyfriend and for some reason I thought that was very...American. :bear: Imma dumbass, I know lol.

I try to use American terms when I'm talking about stuff so ppl here get it :laughga:

And tbh most of my university friends are very... globalized, in terms of lifestyle and culture, and there's the fact that I'm a magnet for unnecessary drama:bear: 

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

1 minute ago, Anveeroy said:

Excuse me? 

@Adarsh, Indian Muslims are conservative? Ahaha

Please don't generalize us. Bangladesh, India are very much different than Saudi Arabia, Pakistan - they have Sharia Law, we don't have. 

I have never said that Indian Muslims are conservative, I talked about a garment which is the burqa and in which countries they are worn. I did not say that Indians are conservative muslims. I'm not that dumb but be outraged if it makes you feel all warm inside :ladyhaha:

Anveeroy
7 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

Burqa came from Saudi Arabia, India, Pakistan...where the muslims are much more conservative than other places in the world

4 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I have never said that Indian Muslims are conservative, I talked about a garment which is the burqa and in which countries they are worn. I did not say that Indians are conservative muslims. I'm not that dumb but be outraged if it makes you feel all warm inside :ladyhaha:

'where the muslims are much more conservative than other places in the world' - then you need to write more precise sentences. 

Just now, Anveeroy said:

'where the muslims are much more conservative than other places in the world' - then you need to write more precise sentences. 

If it is worn in those places then it means there are conservative muslims but I did not mean that ALL indians are conservative. Apologies for misunderstanding english is not my first language

11 minutes ago, Karl said:

the reason it is offensive in Islam to depict or mock Allah, is because in their book the god character says that any who do so should be killed. 

actually it says to respect and not to insult others:

”And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge.”

https://quran.com/6/108

but I didn’t expect you to know or to twist whatever you heard. I don’t think you read the Book nor understood its meaning. 

FreePalestine

5 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

Although you can find that in some verses, let's remember that there are less conservative muslims too in this world who are less offended by satire, criticism etc... although more and more conservative muslims are on the rise now, the moderates exist and shouldn't be put in the same bag

100% agree, the problem I find is that because most Muslims in western society are obviously tolerant and peaceful, which is great! People don't see what the religion does in countries like Saudi Arabia or Pakistan for example. Where being gay can still lead to imprisonment or worse, and women are treated like second class citizens and abuse is looked at as normal. 

Anveeroy
17 minutes ago, Karl said:

I understand where you come from in your sympathy for people who are offended by depictions of the prophet. That's because you are likely a kind and tolerant left leaning person like myself. Please also realise however that the reason it is offensive in Islam to depict or mock Allah, is because in their book the god character says that any who do so should be killed. 

@PartySick This person is spreading conspiracy theories which brainwashed ISIS. How this is allowed here? 

2 minutes ago, lego said:

actually it says to respect and not to insult others:

”And do not insult those they invoke other than Allah, lest they insult Allah in enmity without knowledge.”

https://quran.com/6/108

but I didn’t expect you to know or to twist whatever you heard. I don’t think you read the Book nor understood its meaning. 

Fight those who do not believe in Allah or in the Last Day and who do not consider unlawful what Allah and His Messenger have made unlawful and who do not adopt the religion of truth from those who were given the Scripture - [fight] until they give the jizyah willingly while they are humbled.” (9:29) 

The point is, people do get murdered for mocking the religion, because like other religions, the more extreme and right wing countries twist the words to mean what they want, hence my problem with religion in the first place.

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived