Rihanna under fire for using a Hadith on Savage X Fenty

FrozenKookie

Featured Posts

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nodandsmile
11 minutes ago, lego said:

You know most of them are not. Since seeing first lmao reactions, people on this forum love to talk over us and for us. 

I always see this on social media... those who were not targeted at all gets to decide whether it is offensive or not... and sometimes FORGIVE too 💀

Just now, CaliLilMonster said:

Can someone explain? I don't get what's going on? :confused:

To me as well, I have no clue what is going on and why every millennial is triggered this time :madge:

SuperSunset
49 minutes ago, Karl said:

Why is this an issue? Why do we always have to tip toe around religion? It's a line out of an ancient book about a sky wizard, she can do what she wants. 

Please for the love of God just shut up.If you don't even believe it you can still be respectful.I am sure you wouldn't be like this if people dared to mock your own values or something you think is serious 

ELECTROHEART

Not another (allegedly illuminati) artist teasing apocalyptic stuff again :fail:

"Every night, a million hearts are breaking, but at least I know tonight I'm not the only one"

Lord Temptation
3 minutes ago, CaliLilMonster said:

Can someone explain? I don't get what's going on? :confused:

Rihanna, a non-Muslim, is using Islam not in any creative, artistic or political way but simply to sell her own brand of lingerie.

Quartz

And you guys yass Judas every chance you get. Explain the double standards to Christianity please.

All this outrage is so hypocritical to me. :laughga:

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

Quartz
46 minutes ago, Karl said:

I call all god's sky wizards, Christianity, Judaism and Islam are all based on the same abrahamic god anyway. I hate all religions equally. 

Much edge, so cool

neil degrasse tyson badass GIF

Inside, we are really made the same. 🕊

SuperSunset

What's the logic to comparing it to Christianism or say they've done it with it already?If they mock christianism that doesn't justify to mock Ä°slam either.Or to compare this situation which straight up mocks a holly book and apocalypse day to Gaga's bad guy metaphor?If you think these are the same you honestly got issues.

I think if the creator of the song has Islamic roots then that's their choice to use it, if it's a rando American who found the audio and used it then that would be bad imo on both them and Riri

@Cookie Tookie your avi is exactly how I feel whenever I read your opinion on anything or see another lmao reaction. Aren’t you one of those offended that people don’t wish well for Donald effin Trump? lmao

Time to add to ignore list. 

FreePalestine

1 hour ago, River said:

Meh why tf I'm even trying to express my opinion...

why did you edit, you actually had a point 

FreePalestine

River
1 minute ago, lego said:

why did you edit, you actually had a point 

I had bad day and that stupid lmao was the last straw, I’m not feeling well, sorry.

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived