Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Rihanna under fire for using a Hadith on Savage X Fenty

FrozenKookie

Featured Posts

Luna Lovegood
1 minute ago, Karl said:

Where is Rihanna disrespecting Islam? She's just incorporating it into her performance like Gaga has done with christianity.

**** off lmao Rihanna is messed up for using a song with a Hadith in it to play at her LINGERIE show which is obvious semi naked women will be the model. hadith are sacred words of the prophet, they’re used to guide muslims & are second IMPORTANT after the Quran. rihanna should know better. there’s billions of songs out there yet she chooses this specific remix? Gtfo with your lame excuses 

luna’s advocate

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
berlinforme
9 minutes ago, SchwineLove said:

here we go

8 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

They’ve arrived 

You seriously wanna label this as islamophobic because somebody dared to question the reaction to this? Lol

Luna Lovegood
Just now, InTraumatica said:

She literally wanted to release Judas MV a week before Easter. :bear:

But Judas MV wasn’t disrespecting any religion I thought we’re already over this?

luna’s advocate

Chesescake
4 minutes ago, ChromaticaGa said:

Is anyone dragging Madonna for including samples of Christian prayers in her song? No we are bopping

That not true. Backing the day, everyone dragging it.

River

Meh why tf I'm even trying to express my opinion...

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Just now, Luna Lovegood said:

**** off lmao Rihanna is messed up for using a song with a Hadith in it to play at her LINGERIE show which is obvious semi naked women will be the model. hadith are sacred words of the prophet, they’re used to guide muslims & are second IMPORTANT after the Quran. rihanna should know better. there’s billions of songs out there yet she chooses this specific remix? Gtfo with your lame excuses 

She isn't Islamic, therefore she doesn't believe in the religion, therefore she can do what she wants, just because people that follow the religion get offended doesn't mean she can't do it, it's not a law is it. This is the same kind of mentality that got a team of artists murdered at Charlie Hebdo for drawing a picture of a god that doesn't even exist. 

Killa
1 minute ago, Luna Lovegood said:

But Judas MV wasn’t disrespecting any religion I thought we’re already over this?

Hum are you sure? 

Luna Lovegood

And the song is straight up horrible too 💀💀

luna’s advocate

InTraumatica
2 minutes ago, Luna Lovegood said:

I think Judas MV video was more disrespectful than using a song with Hadith verses in it. Don’t you think so?

15 minutes ago, Killa said:

You cant make out the words? 

Would you say your opinion ob this would change according to the verse?

Yeah I guess you can but hadiths are just historical stories written. Unlike the Quran thats poetic and more like a song. Which makes me question this story specially that the audio used is a woman singing.

Im not personally offended, but many Muslims will get offended if this is true.

Im just interested in what hadith she used..

SchwineLove
6 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

You seriously wanna label this as islamophobic because somebody dared to question the reaction to this? Lol

i dunno, sky wizard sounds quite islamophobic

Levine

Yeah this is pretty bad, she's lucky no one cared for this show and that it didn't produce any buzz (beside for this thing).

hieronymus
Just now, SchwineLove said:

Are you joking or being obtuse intentionally?

1 minute ago, SchwineLove said:

I call all god's sky wizards, Christianity, Judaism and Islam are all based on the same abrahamic god anyway. I hate all religions equally. 

• PartySick locked this topic

Archived