Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Simon Cowell’s Syco record label has finally closed.

Woohoo

Featured Posts

HeavyyMetalVenuss

time for him to get on the x factor to see if he has what it takes to be a star! :yennefer:

Cake like Malibu Gaga

WHAT? This is pretty huge, but it was always a career launcher rather than a long-term label.

I think little mix getting rid of him was the final nail.

Just now, JOSHMATICA said:

Ill never forgive simon cowell for how he managed Leona Lewis! she is so talented with such an amazing voice :messga: 

she was amazing

1 minute ago, KanyeWest said:

she was amazing

She really is, such a beauty with an incredible voice! I heard she turned down we found love with Calvin Harris and a duet with John Legend! I wonder why?!

1 minute ago, JOSHMATICA said:

she really is, such a beauty with an incredible voice!

I was stanning her back then and then she disappeared 

10 minutes ago, JoeMo said:

He missed a trick with my bf

who came 4th on the show 

darryl came 4th?  work x

*danyl lmao

ZiggyZiggs

Good. That label has grossly mismanaged and destroyed so many artists’ careers. 

2 hours ago, Sexxx said:

darryl came 4th?  work x

*danyl lmao

That’s him!

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

StrawberryBlond

Only a matter of time. The last successful winner of XF was James Arthur in 2012 and the last successful winner that has had many years of success is Little Mix in 2011. Yet, the show continued to go on, even though every winner after that were lucky if their winners single even got into the top 3. Every winner immediately went on the scrap heap, usually with no promo opportunities to even give them a fair chance. It was an utter farce. This celebrity version of the show made last year went down badly and the search for a group made shortly afterwards is still no further forward after the winners single didn't even chart. Simon also made a boyband outside the show called Pretty Much that also failed to go anywhere. The whole format of his record label is so dated now. With 1D on a break and making their own material and Little Mix no longer part of it, there's no one relevant on the books who's currently making music. Looks like XF may officially be over. I know it isn't going to be on this year but I didn't know if it was just taking a break. Looks unlikely now. This has been a bad year for Simon Cowell. I'd feel sorry for him if he weren't so rich yet still so money hungry.

Archived