Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ally Brooke: ''I'm 27 and I'm still a virgin''

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Bonkers
1 minute ago, Archduchess said:

Her-Nodding-During-Lady-Gaga-Speech-All-

I mean we're all praying for Austin Mahone's OnlyFans to be legit, and she could just pick up the phone and call him.

:saladga:

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
River

It's just sex :shrug:

I always find this "virginity" issue to be very American, you guys love to go inside the V of the women in your country and judge them for that, it's kinda disgusting and traumatic, no wonder she can't have sex at 27, something that is very dangerous physically and mentally, but this social pressure for the yes or no, is very sick and should really change, women should have all the positive support to have sex without feeling guilty about it, feeling judge, feeling that their are not worth, feeling that they are sl-ts, sex is good for you physically and mentally, the more you hold it the more dangerous it becomes to you.

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

Archduchess
1 minute ago, Bonkers said:

I mean we're all praying for Austin Mahone's OnlyFans to be legit, and she could just pick up the phone and call him.

:saladga:

Yes, I think sex is like breathing and if you’re not doing it, there’s something wrong

And what you said is sooooooo true, hotness is something that really disappears, what a pity that she doesn't enjoy it

FfFfFfFF

I really admire her for this & for sharing it. Being a virgin is literally nothing to be ashamed for.

Bonkers
4 minutes ago, Archduchess said:

Yes, I think sex is like breathing and if you’re not doing it, there’s something wrong

And what you said is sooooooo true, hotness is something that really disappears, what a pity that she doesn't enjoy it

it can be hot at all ages, but there's some special about the young and juicy stage.  And it's not just the body, it's the hormones and the newness.  

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

StrawberryBlond

Wow, really didn't expect that. To find any female of her age who's a virgin is rare enough as it is but for one who's a celebrity and therefore has a lot more opportunities available? That's wild. Makes you wonder how she felt singing all those raunchy lyrics in Fifth Harmony and doing that super raunchy dance with a partner in He Like That especially! And her song, Low Key was certainly very suggestive. That's why I'm surprised she's making material that doesn't match her reality even when she's solo. Just shows how much she's pressured to put a certain image of herself out there even if it's not true because that's what makes money. Good on her choosing her own path and all but I do have to wonder how happy these "wait until marriage" types are when they've reached this age and are still no further forward, especially if you're a woman and you want children. I took up this ideology when I was 13 and abandoned it by 16. Three years was as long as I could last. 14 years later, I'm a 30-year-old virgin. So, even dropping the ideology didn't help. Some of us just have no luck as it is so why limit the already limited luck by restricting your desires?

17 minutes ago, Why am I on GGD said:

More people need to open up about this :applause:

I'm 28 and virginity has been an insecurity of mine for most of my adult life. Not because of myself, but because society pretty much assumes that you must've tried stuff in your teens. And puts stereotypes on the people who didn't.

So I'm glad that she's giving a different example.

Advanced virgins unite! I'm 30 and still nothing. Got my one chance of some level of intimacy which had been building up for some time refused last year which was a major low point (was near tears about it when remembering this morning, actually). For me, what society thought was only something that concerned me when I was younger, though. As I've got older, it's more of a personal insecurity. I quickly flicked through Amy Poehler's book in a shop last year and on the topic of virginity, her advice was something like: "Wait until the time is right for you...until it gets weird. When it starts to personally feel weird, then just lose it." And that really resonated with me as it's only strange for me at this point. But I want to lose it to someone I'm in love with. And as for other intimacy, well...I'm now ok with someone as long as they have some level of connection with and respect for me. Trouble is, I can't even find that and my one and only chance is gone. :noparty:

Franch Toast
13 minutes ago, Bonkers said:

I don't find it admirable because you only have so many years of being hot on earth, in that young healthy, curvy and xtra hornaye.   I find people that hold sex to be this sacred thing are setting themselves up for failure because once you draw a red line like that - you're constantly vulnerable to another person cheating on you and invalidating all your restraint.

I find it comes from an old, outdated, judgemental place.   

I'm not saying other people don't have the right to find it admirable, or that my opinion is the ultimately correct one, but I find people like that are trying to live a fantasy that isn't that good once you get it. :huntyga:

I think it's admirable from the POV in that she hasn't given into peer pressure, because a lot of young women have sex because they feel pressured into it, not because they actually want to do it. I don't like however how women's bodies are saddled with the expectation of "purity" much more than men's bodies are. At the end of the day, who cares how many penises have been inside your vagina? Your worth isn't defined by that. (And yes, these expectations and judgments are very heteronormative, because according to these same judgmental people, lesbian sex probably isn't "real" sex.) 

In terms of limited shelf life of hotness and what-not, sex actually gets better for women once they hit their thirties. :huntyga: Spoken from experience here. Ladies, if you're only in your 20s, know that the best stuff is ahead off you. It's amazing!

I do agree that people make sex out to be something sacred that it isn't. I mean, it can be, but it doesn't have to be, and that's okay, too. 

She/Her/Hers

Lion Heart

Good for her :golfclap:

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

Sunny

some of y'all nymphomaniacs need to be staying out of people's lives and telling them what they should do and not do. If she feels that way and wants it that way, let her be. Yeah, it is a little bit non-ordinary, but I think most GGD members know what it feels like being judged for not fitting the norm.

Also some of y'all keep forgetting that there are people who aren't attracted to anyone physically and don't enjoy sex.

I like dancin', and ponies....

TimisaMonster
48 minutes ago, high heeled fem said:

She’s saving she’s gonna Marry someone before sleeping with them to see if there’s any connection at all & if they are good :saladga:

Thats so backwards...no offense but sex is just as important to consider as their personality. Then again...what she is describing is all related to Christian mumbo jumbo ideals so its not going to make sense to regular people :smh:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

2 minutes ago, FfFfFfFF said:

I really admire her for this & for sharing it. Being a virgin is literally nothing to be ashamed for.

I found interesting that she shared it, I knew a girl, that was 28 that was kind of ashamed of it, felt bad about it, uncomfortable whenever the conversation was about sex and guys, etc... Conversation at work sometimes would get wild, and she always tried to find a way of leaving or change de subject... Sometimes people can be very unkind and stupid, almost mocking and questioning like she was not normal or something. 

Franch Toast
4 minutes ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Wow, really didn't expect that. To find any female of her age who's a virgin is rare enough as it is but for one who's a celebrity and therefore has a lot more opportunities available? That's wild. Makes you wonder how she felt singing all those raunchy lyrics in Fifth Harmony and doing that super raunchy dance with a partner in He Like That especially! And her song, Low Key was certainly very suggestive. That's why I'm surprised she's making material that doesn't match her reality even when she's solo. Just shows how much she's pressured to put a certain image of herself out there even if it's not true because that's what makes money. Good on her choosing her own path and all but I do have to wonder how happy these "wait until marriage" types are when they've reached this age and are still no further forward, especially if you're a woman and you want children. I took up this ideology when I was 13 and abandoned it by 16. Three years was as long as I could last. 14 years later, I'm a 30-year-old virgin. So, even dropping the ideology didn't help. Some of us just have no luck as it is so why limit the already limited luck by restricting your desires?

Advanced virgins unite! I'm 30 and still nothing. Got my one chance of some level of intimacy which had been building up for some time refused last year which was a major low point (was near tears about it when remembering this morning, actually). For me, what society thought was only something that concerned me when I was younger, though. As I've got older, it's more of a personal insecurity. I quickly flicked through Amy Poehler's book in a shop last year and on the topic of virginity, her advice was something like: "Wait until the time is right for you...until it gets weird. When it starts to personally feel weird, then just lose it." And that really resonated with me as it's only strange for me at this point. But I want to lose it to someone I'm in love with. And as for other intimacy, well...I'm now ok with someone as long as they have some level of connection with and respect for me. Trouble is, I can't even find that and my one and only chance is gone. :noparty:

Another lady here. Sex is wonderful when you're in love with your partner, but it can also be great even if not – you just never know. Myself, I actually prefer it when I care about the person and we have a relationship because better communication and trust equals better sex in my opinion, but everyone is different in this regard. I've had a lot of lackluster sex that honestly has just felt like a chore. In my head, one-night stands sound sexier than they are in reality, especially when you're a woman, because if you're having sex with a man you don't know, there's a safety issue involved. At the same time, I think sex with someone you don't know that well can be a good way to explore things without embarrassment or judgment. It can be extremely liberating. I think the worst is when you have an emotional connection to someone, but the sex is flat-out bad (maybe you're just not compatible), and you feel guilty for breaking it off.

Anyway, don't feel pressure because of your age, and as I wrote in another response, for women, sex only gets better with age. Seriously. As long as you're being careful and safe, do what feels right for you, societal pressure be damned. I will say that no matter who you're with, for a woman with a vagina, don't expect your first time to be rainbows and unicorns, because it probably won't be. (Fifty Shades of Grey is so fake in that way; I scoffed when I read that Anastasia orgasmed the first time she was penetrated. Unlikely. :triggered:) But it's not scary either. 

Not sure I can type anymore without earning Warm Franch Toasts. 

She/Her/Hers

calmar

Oh wow someone I can relate to

俺の勝利は揺るぎない

Regina George

Good for her! Everyone mocking her is just not happy in their own life probably. Also to people saying “why is she proud of that”... well believe it or not it’s a really hard thing to do and more so when you’re famous and everyone wants to use you.. Imagine going through all the temptation and staying true to what you believe in and what you want in your life.. Well that’s worth being proud of IMO. 

Archived