💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Ally Brooke: ''I'm 27 and I'm still a virgin''

Gimme More

Featured Posts

No one really cares but people who do this high key judge people who choose to have sex and I can’t staaaaand that ****. You literally only do this to feel morally superior, which is so dumb cause sex has nothing to do with morality.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wolf Boy

People can do whatever they like.

But good luck not having sex with your partner before marriage, their ain’t anything cute about bad sexual chemistry FOR LIFE gorl.

Catnikko
4 hours ago, Sunny said:

some of y'all nymphomaniacs need to be staying out of people's lives and telling them what they should do and not do. If she feels that way and wants it that way, let her be. Yeah, it is a little bit non-ordinary, but I think most GGD members know what it feels like being judged for not fitting the norm.

Also some of y'all keep forgetting that there are people who aren't attracted to anyone physically and don't enjoy sex.

this is kind of contradictory considering the post starts with 'y'all nymphomaniacs' which is just as much a judgment as anything your post was in response to

Actual patient

GregJA

Yes mom I still am also

back in time for dinner omg GIF by CBC

but in all seriousness good for her :applause: don’t feel ashamed if you are 

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

caulixtla
5 hours ago, Gimme More said:

I was really happy to be able to share that [I am still a virgin] with my fans, and readers and to show them the choice that I made. And have them receive it however they want to receive it. Letting my true heart shine was the goal of this book.”

I was a virgin until my 30s, and finally lost it with the woman I married. We loved each other deeply and we had great sexual chemistry, greatly enjoyed having sex with each other, and even had a baby together. To death did we part; we would still be together today still having great sex if she didn’t pass away from cancer.

For virgins out there, I devoted a year of my life to working out, being as healthy as I could be (I use Bill Phillips’s Body for Life program) dating people, meeting people online, chatting with them to see if we had chemistry, and matched with about 300 people, of which a dozen became real world dates, and of those one of them became my wife.

My music: https://caulixtla.com/music

CannaeDrive

OK but,

Ally Campana:  ''I'm 30 something and I was a virgin, yesterday.''

"Fame Is A Boomerang" - Maria Callas

Xoxo Adriana

before y’all make fun of her, some of the biggest icons were virgins. Mother Mary was one, Madonna was *like* a virgin. 

a slay if you ask me:vegas:

selenalavigne
2 hours ago, uo111 said:

No one really cares but people who do this high key judge people who choose to have sex and I can’t staaaaand that ****. You literally only do this to feel morally superior, which is so dumb cause sex has nothing to do with morality.

i see a lot of non-virgins mocking her in this comment section and you're judging her for something she didn't even say.

Sex is amazing but I can totally see why people don't bother. heck i haven't f***ed since March and i ain't missing it that bad. got my hands :vegas:

ALSO... i would have screwed not that many people without Grindr and stuff. i'm only 20 but like different people just don't put themselves in situations with friends or acquaintances that would open up the possibilities of sex. priorities matter whatever they may be.

kuddos to you Ally. 

https://open.spotify.com/album/4yk2eQg0LdV7b3A020Desg

hoeslay

some people f*ck before marriage

some f*ck after marriage

some love f*cking only one person

some love f*cking several people

some don't love f*cking at all

no judgment baby live ur fantasy, doll 

3 hours ago, uo111 said:

And you judge her for not having sex? You're the one trying to be morally superior here. 

"back to you, f*cker"

Well, being a virgin doesn’t mean being a prude...

She can still do all sorts of things with a dicc before she deems it worthy of her puss :huntyga:

Harry

Can’t possibly understand why anybody would care one way or another about this. Her life, her choice. Good for her. 

10 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Ok, waiting for wedding is just ... It is better just to wait for right moment.

None of ur business

Archived