Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Dua Lipa - Levitating (feat. DaBaby)

Werk

Featured Posts

Daylight Jokers
3 minutes ago, Werk said:

MV OUT NOW!

She really be releasin' music videos for every Levitating remix except the official version. :bear:

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hybrid AT

Okay wow, this video is lowkey a SERVE :firega:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

Damon

i mean i get why they addrd dababy into the remix but he adds nothing to the song :yennefer:

anyways, glad they used the "official" version and the video is cute

... and now i just sit in silence.

SuperSunset
9 minutes ago, Mirrion Rizzons said:

It’s one of the oldest tricks in the books

DaBaby is very popular right now so having him on the remix will draw more attention to the song + garner more streams

now levitating can chart higher as it is getting streams from the original/dababy remix/blessed Madonna remix 

her team are smart 

just like how Katy got kanye on E.T.

if you prefer the original then listen to it :yennefer:

i know .The song should have been a single earlier but she released the club FN version which i think (and most of people think) was very bad.I am just saying if she filmed a MV for original  it would gain more attention then she could release the remixes to give it a momentum.That way it could perform better

I LOVE this! It looks awesome and I don’t have a problem with DaBaby’s part at all! Reminds me of music back in 2012 :firega:

Luke78619

Tbh I think DaBaby should’ve been in the song MORE, he seems randomly thrown in the middle. Should’ve had a presence like Sean Paul in Cheap Thrills throughout the track. 

the video is great though, she looks fab and I love the aesthetics :flutter:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

4 minutes ago, Jung Hoseok said:

i know .The song should have been a single earlier but she released the club FN version which i think (and most of people think) was very bad.I am just saying if she filmed a MV for original  it would gain more attention then she could release the remixes to give it a momentum.That way it could perform better

I mean she kind of did, DaBaby’s part isn’t really the biggest part of the song :enigma:

Pop Music

this is an outer space disco serve!

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Aussie
1 hour ago, Jung Hoseok said:

I don't get why so many remixes for this song when she could release it as it is since it sounds 1000 times better.She could release them later to give it a boost 

It’s a strange strategy. Releasing 2 music videos of the same song in 2 different remixes but not the original. It may work for her who knows, other than Dont Start Now the other singles didn’t manage to chart as high although still popular. Maybe this can work for Levitating. She completely paid dust to Hallucinate though. The label is definitely throws large amounts of cash to make her the next big thing. 

Archived