The lyrics. 

MrMojoRisin
26 minutes ago, Mister D said:

GUYS DO YOU THINK OF ME IS ONE OF HER BEST SONGS EVER :saladga:

I'm crying. 

The production. 

The vocals.

The lyrics. 

Do You Think Of Me was the b-side on the Dreamlover single! I remember loving it back in the day!! So glad it's finally getting more attention!

Also, the original version of LOVERBOY is ****ING AMAZING!!! This surpasses the Candy version in my book! SO much better, 

Got me thinking of what could've been.

teenagechrist

LOVERBOY FIRECRACKER :giveup::giveup::giveup:

I like it way more than the final version, it feels way less chaotic than the final version. I'm so ****ing mad at certaing people that stole her sampler and made her change the song, ugh. :triggered:

I can't wait to read the Memoirs too, the good sis is feeding us with content this year :vegas:

feeling so hot tamale

boyerased

Love Loverboy’s firecracker version. She sounds happy and its more catchy. The release’s ending was nice though. 

It's so good, one of my favourites this year for sure

GAGA || TAYLOR || BJÖRK || KENDRICK || LANA || NICKI || MADONNA || KANYE || BEYONCÉ || MARIAH || MCR || KATE || RINA || CHARLI || FIONA

Blown Away

I just listened to Loverboy and it actually slaps. Listening to the fan-made original versions had me scared it would be a mess but this is a great song. The vocals are clearer and stronger and the chorus is good, which makes it imo slightly better than the Glitter version. 

I'm excited for the rest of the songs. Glad to finally be able to buy Slipping Away and Do You Think Of Me. I would buy Everything Fades Away too if it already wasn't on my Music Box copy

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Ryusei

Loverboy Original is sooo freaking good. No duds on here. The live album is so great too :giveup:

Musery

Teletubby

:party:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

DirrtyPony

Mesmerize and Loverboy are standouts :firega: Have been hitting repeat quite a bit on these.

Close My Eyes acoustic made me tear up. The original is my favorite Mariah song, so hearing her sing it again all of these years later was so special. It especially hits after reading her memoir.

I have this album on repeat until further notice.

Strung out for another taste

Archived