Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga NEEDS to make an album like this

NFRatwell

Featured Posts

Illuminati
13 minutes ago, M Monstre said:

Actually Chromatica is her most recent project :vegas: 

And TF, TFM, BTW, and ARTPOP were all in a row too and y'all STILL complained when Joanne came out because you were like, "What the f*ck is this country/folk/rock sh*t?" :triggered: 

You say "yall" like it's an "us" against "you" thing, it's not. I enjoyed some of Joanne and ASIB was just amazing. I'm just looking for something else now to change it up, it doesn't even have to be the old Gaga stuff or Chromatica sound, it could be something more mellow, like Late Night Feelings type of thing.

Reality
3 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

You say "yall" like it's an "us" against "you" thing, it's not. I enjoyed some of Joanne and ASIB was just amazing. I'm just looking for something else now to change it up, it doesn't even have to be the old Gaga stuff or Chromatica sound, it could be something more mellow, like Late Night Feelings type of thing.

Because in many cases it is a "us against you" situation. People always try and shade Joanne as if they think they're doing something by shading a great album :billie:

Also though, the stuff that the OP mentioned isn't like Joanne at all. Like I mentioned in my first comment, just because something is more stripped back and laid back doesn't mean that it's all just "Joanne" or "ASIB." There are layers in music, not everything is monolithic.

đŸƒđŸ–€đŸ‘č

NFRatwell
1 hour ago, M Monstre said:

Because in many cases it is a "us against you" situation. People always try and shade Joanne as if they think they're doing something by shading a great album :billie:

Also though, the stuff that the OP mentioned isn't like Joanne at all. Like I mentioned in my first comment, just because something is more stripped back and laid back doesn't mean that it's all just "Joanne" or "ASIB." There are layers in music, not everything is monolithic.

Like imagine if we said “there’s TF, TFM, BTW, ARTPOP, and Chromatica” when someone suggests another electronic dance album :bear:

Archived