question

Should Gaga be getting more political?

GAGAVENUS

Featured Posts

Chromatica Island

It's her choice, not yours

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Chromatica Island

Politics are also on her mind, although Gaga, who famously campaigned for Hillary Clinton in 2016, hasn't publicly gotten behind a candidate yet. (Our interview takes place a few days before former Vice President Joe Biden wins the South Carolina primary.) "I want to make an informed decision as a citizen on who to vote for in the election, but I do not obsess over figures who do not deserve to be obsessed over," she says. "I'm not going to hang my hat for humanity on one individual. It's also on us to run this country. Putting so much importance on the government as the overarching, all-knowing force that runs our lives — I just don't believe that to be true. I believe that we have the power to decide what the culture of this country looks like. We have the power to decide how we deal with one another socially. And we don't need to place too much power in anyone's hands. That said, I'm watching what happens. I think we all know who I will not be voting for."  This is from the Instyle Interview

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Archived