Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Amy Winehouse "12x7 The Singles Collection" box set

numb the flame

Featured Posts

numb the flame

The Amy Winehouse estate have just announced two new box sets due out November 20 and November 27 2020. 

The first is a "7” singles box set comprising all of Amy’s singles from the Frank, Back To Black and Lioness: Hidden Treasures albums. Tracks include ‘Stronger Than Me’, ‘Rehab’ and ‘Love Is A Losing Game’, all of which won the Ivor Novello Award for Amy in 2004, 2007 and 2008. The set also includes the Grammy Award winning ‘Body and Soul’, a duet with Tony Bennett. The singles are housed in individual picture sleeves and pressed on black vinyl. The box also features a 20-page lyrics booklet and a set of art cards."

The second is "a 5CD collection featuring the albums Frank, Back To Black and Lioness: Hidden Treasures, will be released via UMC/Island. Frank was Amy’s debut album, originally released on 20th October 2003 and features the hit single ‘Stronger Than Me’ for which Amy won an Ivor Novello Award in 2004. Back To Black, widely regarded as a masterpiece by fans can citics alike, was originally released on 27th October 2006 and has sold over 16 million copies worldwide to date. It features the singles ‘Rehab’, ‘You Know I’m No Good’, ‘Back To Black’, ‘Tears Dry On Their Own’ and ‘Love Is A Losing Game’. Lioness: Hidden Treasures is a posthumous compilation album, first released on 2nd December 2011 and notably features the Grammy Award winning duet ‘Body and Soul’ with Tony Bennett. In addition to these three albums, the set contains Live In London, a concert recorded at the Shepherd’s Bush Empire, London in 2007 and a collection of remixes from Frank and Back To Black, such as a Hot Chip remix of Rehab, and a Kardinal Beats remix of Love Is A Losing Game. These two discs appear on CD for the first time as part of this set."

https://store.amywinehouse.com/*/Music/12x7-The-Singles-Collection-Limited-Edition-Box-Set/6Q000XKS000

https://store.amywinehouse.com/*/Music/The-Collection-5CD-Box-Set/6Q020XKS000

I remember listening to her all day for a whole summer while working in the basement of a baby clothe manufacturing company, doing quality control, and thinking to myself "i gotta see her live, i just have to" And then she died a year after... 

Cookie Tookie

I want to buy this so bad but I also need to know where this money will be going. 

ProdigyARTPOP
4 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

I want to buy this so bad but I also need to know where this money will be going. 

to her dad who basically helped lead to her untimely death. 

TimisaMonster
12 minutes ago, Cookie Tookie said:

Just like every other dead musician...their leeching family members releasing new music, documentaries, bio films, TV shows, merch, etc

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

1 hour ago, Ricardo said:

when will Gaga's team :triggered:

.... when its financially feasible? Its an album release year. Literally everything you wanna listen to is out to listen to already. Amy is dead and a huge vinyl artist obviously a rerelease around the holidays is gonna sell huge. 

gagas team has her whole life to do stuff like that. But go off, complain some more

numb the flame
1 hour ago, ProdigyARTPOP said:

to her dad who basically helped lead to her untimely death. 

I do agree that her dad didn’t help Amy when she needed help the most in 2007. However, in her last year with us, Amy was clean from drugs and alcohol even though she drunk occasionally. Amy hadn’t drunk in a couple weeks or even months until she binge drank which led to her death in 2011. 

Archived