💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why is 911 not debuting anywhere?

vyniildisk

Featured Posts

9 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

gaga isn’t a NAME. she’s ofc hugely successful, but she can’t just get a hit bc she’s gaga, the way ariana can. she needs PROMO

Exactly. She's in the stage of her career again where she needs to rely on promo.

8 minutes ago, KatieJudasGaga4 said:

no

yes :derpga: 

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
vyniildisk
Just now, LGMonster95 said:

Well where to begin

- The song has no iTunes links

- It's not promoted on Spotify playlists

- It's not a single which means it has no support from the radios (except Italy)

Literally It's just a song with a music video, how do you want to do good if it literally has no promo?

Also the song is doing pretty good on the radios in Italy so far and It's rising fast on Shazam and iTunes which means that 911 can work if its actually promoted

We are not talking about doing good! I am talking about doing something! Are you telling me that it could not even hit the top 1000 (one thousand) ? I have a feeling its banned or something

Mister G

It was just a buzz single to please the fans and give us another visual from the album. I don’t think it was intended to be an official single but then again who knows.

Hybrid AT
16 minutes ago, FentyGa said:

radio friendly

Said who?

It's an official radio single in Italy and it's already top 20 there. Please check stuff before saying :triggered:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

lasagna

i just dont think post album singles do well anymore unfortunately. i feel like most singles released after the album launch are usually remixes like say so, perfect by ed sheeran, ummmmm...... other examples :selena:.....

human turd

Economy
11 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Even if it was not a single, it should debut! Are you guys telling me that 25 million veiws on youtube and trending #1 for several days didnt help to at least sneak in the top 200? It doesnt add up

#FREE911

YouTube doesn't count as much as payed streaming plus 25M is WW not for any individual Country

Plus no radio yet either. I'm not surprised

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, HybridAT said:

Said who?

It's an official radio single in Italy and it's already top 20 there. Please check stuff before saying :triggered:

I am going to have a mental breakdown and each one of you will held responssible for not giving a straight up answer. Is it banned in usa? Is it at least in the top 1000? Am i annoying and dramatic? tenor.gif?itemid=11938447

HausOfAntonio

Probably has to do with no radio support :/

The haziness about whether or not the song is an official single doesn’t help too much either. If her label isn’t pushing it in any specific direction its probably not their intention to have it be a commercial track though. 

lasagna
3 minutes ago, Economy said:

YouTube doesn't count as much as payed streaming

its kinda insane how much youtube streams dont count. i release music as a hobby and youtube is literally the worst platform for music in terms of both streams and payment per view/stream :giveup:

human turd

VasilisVas

Why would it chart? It’s not even being promoted by Gaga or her team. I really think this video was released just for the fans like John Wayne was. Who cares if it charts or not? Let’s be happy we got a nice video and the album was pretty successful considering the circumstances it was released under. :ohwell:

Mister G
12 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

Said who?

Italy has great taste.

vyniildisk
2 minutes ago, DC said:

:air:

That was in UK i am talking about USA 

3 minutes ago, VasilisVas said:

Why would it chart? It’s not even being promoted by Gaga or her team. I really think this video was released just for the fans like John Wayne was. Who cares if it charts or not? Let’s be happy we got a nice video and the album was pretty successful considering the circumstances it was released under. :ohwell:

We keep getting ads in youtube, insta, twittah with the videolink and saying that is single

tenor.gif?itemid=11938447

Archived