Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

New Comer, Iman Vellani, To Star As Kamala Khan AKA Ms.Marvel

RAMROD

Featured Posts

iman-vellani-ms-marvel.png

After a long and hard search, Marvel has found its Ms. Marvel. The studio is tapping newcomer Iman Vellani to star in its Disney+ series based on the comic-book character. Marvel and the streamer recently named Adil El Arbi and Bilall Fallah, Sharmeen Obaid-Chinoy and Meera Menon as directors on the project.

Ms. Marvel hails from writer Bisha K. Ali and centers on Kamala Khan, a Pakistani-American teen based in New Jersey. Ms. Marvel first appeared in 2014 as Marvel’s first Muslim character to star in her own title, and she will become Marvel Studios’ first onscreen Muslim hero. Marvel Studios chief Kevin Feige has said that in addition to appearing on the small screen, Kamala Khan will be included in future Marvel films.

Full article:

https://deadline.com/2020/09/iman-vellani-marvels-ms-marvel-series-disney-plus-1234587969/

Congrats to her :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Pennywise
7 minutes ago, Blue Lagoon said:

So like why do I see some marvel fans mad?

I can already imagine people having meltdowns and having the most idiotic excuses for their thinly veiled sexism and racism :huntyga:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Mister G
7 minutes ago, Blue Lagoon said:

So like why do I see some marvel fans mad?

They must be thinking of Captain Marvel. From what I learned, I think Disney is pushing Scarlet Witch to be the lead female character in the MCU. For this one here, Carol Danvers used to be Miss Marvel, but Kamala Khan took the name out of inspiration from her hero Captain Marvel. 

interesting! Kamala Khan is one of the best written new heroes in Marvel so I'm excited for this. I do hope the movie / series does not follow any of the super boring and stereotypical tropes about Muslims in literally EVERY single film that stares a muslim character but I'm not gonna hold my breath on that lol. I just hope it's good quality and that her character gets a chance to be on the big screen and not only on Disney+ or whatever...

RAMROD
Just now, dit said:

I just hope it's good quality and gets a chance to be on the big screen and not on Disney+ or whatever...

Yup!

Feige have stated Kamala will indeed show up on future MCU movies. MCU's D+ shows are related to what the movies will become. Making MCU fans really need to catch up on the TV shows too now.

Just now, RAMROD said:

Yup!

Feige have stated Kamala will indeed show up on future MCU movies. MCU's D+ shows are related to what the movies will become. Making MCU fans really need to catch up on the TV shows too now.

That's great! I'm shook by Kevin Feige's work with diversity tbh. He is doing a good job so far!

IllusionLover
2 hours ago, RAMROD said:

Kamala Khan will be included in future Marvel films.

Most likely a Captain Marvel movie, and probably with Monica (from Wanda vision) too.

Imagine these 3 girls on the big screen :legend:

13 | this is my dancefloor i fought for, your voice is louder, it echoes

RAMROD
14 minutes ago, IllusionLover said:

Most likely a Captain Marvel movie, and probably with Monica (from Wanda vision) too.

Imagine these 3 girls on the big screen :legend:

Yesssss!! :woot:

Kamala also known to be showing up with Spider-Man, (both Peter, and Miles), and Shang-Chi as well. So many opportunities. :sis:

Archived