Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jeffree Star’s “boyfriend” stole his stuff

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

vyniildisk
Just now, Fish said:

youre TOO MUCH SIS 

Is that a bad thing? Being too much? I am not native.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Dulo Peep said:

Is that a bad thing? Being too much? I am not native.

who are you lmaooo 

yes its good 

Just now, Doot said:

This, just like him announcing he was dating the man, is just another fabricated PR move. 

i mean, might as well call out the whole social media/star system. its all based on clicks. 

1 minute ago, Fish said:

i mean, might as well call out the whole social media/star system. its all based on clicks. 

I don't disagree. 

Why are u staying out of drama tricon? We miss you in the Dramaggedon today. 

whats that drama? 

NewYorkGirl
6 minutes ago, Doot said:

This, just like him announcing he was dating the man, is just another fabricated PR move. 

Exactly. His whole life is desperate PR stunts. 

My. Lawyer. Liked. That.

vyniildisk
Just now, Fish said:

whats that drama? 

about a user than was doing a "social experiment" by being mean to some ppl here in the forum using a double account. It backfired and he got banned :fatcat: 

4 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

Why are u staying out of drama tricon? We miss you in the Dramaggedon today. 

I don't really see the point in engaging anymore. I'll post on the threads I have active interests in, but I'm not engaging with racist sexist or rude members. I'm not a mod. 

And in regards to NotAFrenchFry, he did track me down on Instagram and ask me to talk to the mods, but he did what he did so...

But I've been super busy at work this week so that's part of the reason I've been less active. 

vyniildisk
1 minute ago, Doot said:

I don't really see the point in engaging anymore. I'll post on the threads I have active interests in, but I'm not engaging with racist sexist or rude members. I'm not a mod. 

And in regards to NotAFrenchFry, he did track me down on Instagram and ask me to talk to the mods, but he did what he did so...

But I've been super busy at work this week so that's part of the reason I've been less active. 

Sorry i made a mistake the quote was for another user :fatcat:

9 minutes ago, Dulo Peep said:

about a user than was doing a "social experiment" by being mean to some ppl here in the forum using a double account. It backfired and he got banned :fatcat: 

which user? 

vyniildisk
Just now, Doot said:

:air:

But i am glad that you are stepping into autumm with the most beautiful, chill and drama free attitude, getting ready for a positive 2021 i see... 

1 minute ago, Fish said:

which user? 

@not a french fry :fatcat:

But i am glad that you are stepping into autumm with the most beautiful, chill and drama free attitude, getting ready for a positive 2021 i see... 

@not a french fry :fatcat:

a couple of other users could be a bit less mean lol.... anyway dont know this french fry person 

Archived