domixwodix

Featured Posts

• Replies 130
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Daylight Jokers said:

Oh my god, the people in the comments are attacking her team. :saladga:

And whose fault is it?

Too many people here with moral superiority complex.

Jose P

If the song had gotten good sales and streaming numbers, then those views wouldn’t have made mattered anyways, it still would have charted albeit lower. Y’all need to admit the flop rather than make excuses, it’s not like the video pulled awesome numbers, it’s just at 25M.

Daylight Jokers
9 minutes ago, Miky said:

And whose fault is it?

Interscope. Interscope and Gaga's team are different people.

Daylight Jokers
3 minutes ago, Jose P said:

If the song had gotten good sales and streaming numbers, then those views wouldn’t have made mattered anyways, it still would have charted albeit lower. Y’all need to admit the flop rather than make excuses, it’s not like the video pulled awesome numbers, it’s just at 25M.

It still would've had a higher chance to at least chart like Alice. The reason it didn't even reach bubbling under is already there, people aren't making excuses.

RenegAde

This doesn't matter cuz 911 was a gift to us fans. gaga didnt want to make a "hit" out of it 

Lighter
9 minutes ago, Jose P said:

Its only chance was the video units

Lona Delery

pls this is so funny :bradley: Chromatica III coming for that #1 

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Lumiere

Omg I remember someone here said they'd take even Chromatica III as the next single and look what happenedddddd

Archived