Teletubby

Featured Posts

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply
monstertoronto
13 hours ago, Jose P said:

Wiping your Instagram? Groundbreaking, like everything he does :bear:

But his insta account is still intact? All the old pics are still there. 

Red Velvet
12 hours ago, 777777777777777777 said:

Tell it to her fans. They were angry when Katy Pery was selling her album with 8 different covers because Taylor didi it first :derpga:

Girls' Generation being offended with 10 covers:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTTg0ETy0FiVzMX4-yTAv3

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

Hybrid AT
22 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

Harry Styles is that you? :billie:

omg I literally thought and was about to comment the same thing the aesthetic screams Harry and Fine Line :billie:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

TimisaMonster
17 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

omg I literally thought and was about to comment the same thing the aesthetic screams Harry and Fine Line :billie:

I hope he changes cuz this will now be the 3rd album of the same old same old...his looks will only take him so far unless he grows as an artist 

Look at what happened to Katy

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Hybrid AT
3 minutes ago, TimisaMonster said:

I hope he changes cuz this will now be the 3rd album of the same old same old...his looks will only take him so far unless he grows as an artist 

Look at what happened to Katy

He's a mediocre but attractive man, they'll never put him on the chopping block. He'll get unlimited free passes :awkney:

"I was protected by the monks of Azarath, I was raised by my friends. They are my family, this is my home and you are not welcome here."

TimisaMonster
2 minutes ago, HybridAT said:

He's a mediocre but attractive man, they'll never put him on the chopping block. He'll get unlimited free passes :awkney:

A young white "hetero" male...he has all the makings for success no matter what he does but he will be known as boring for not changing his style both physically and musically 

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Archived