💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Most Influential Singers by Google

Lazzarus

Featured Posts

Lazzarus
1 hour ago, Daylight Jokers said:

I know, but seeing Miley over Gaga there feels weird to me lol.

well she is an actress as well, and has quite known family, and as well had a few pretty famous boyfriends over the years, and then you add music career of course, so it's not that strange, she is in public eye pretty much constantly

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply
FentyGa
3 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

Anti was released in early 2016, 4 and a half years ago. She may have released some singles, but the last time I remembering hearing about Rihanna's music was 2016. She didn't have a couple of features since 2017, but no sign of an album.

Fans beg for new music, and outlet after outlet have said that its coming for a number of years now. But c'mon, she doesn’t look like she'll be releasing anything anytime soon

And its nonsensical to compare her to Adele. See Adele announced that she was going on a hiatus after her last tour to take care of her son. So we already knew it would be a while before we get new Adele music. And we also have confirmation that Adele WILL be releasing new music soon. 

it’s been confirmed that she was gonna tour this year and that she’s working on a reggae/dancehall album, so it likely would've been out by now had it not been for corona. ‘no sign of an album’ lol

3 hours ago, xoxo Craig said:

What about it? Its not like she writes her own songs, or even sings in her songs :billie:

you must be confusing her with jlo. there’s not a single song where rihanna hasnt sung, and that’s pretty evident. she has a unique voice, you can tell.

she has also co-written songs on most of her albums, including every song on anti. but regardless of whether she writes or not, every album is curated by her. she picks the songs, comes up with the album art, the concepts, everything. so don’t try and discredit her artistry and impact just because she hasn’t dropped a record in a few years.

remember, you are not an expert, nor are you  all-knowing. youre a rando on a forum talking **** about successful women

gays stay out of womens’ business challenge 

Daylight Jokers
9 minutes ago, RenegAde said:

Not everyone underating  miley , shame

I think that was just me lol. And I'm not underrating her, I just thought it was off to see her higher than Gaga when it comes to being the most 'influential' artist. But this was apparently based on who's the most googled artist and @Lazzarus' explanation made sense.

PartySick

It's funny to see every bump and think "oop, there goes The Fame. Oop, there's the meat dress. Born This Way. ARTPOP. There's the Super Bowl. Here comes ASIB :party:"

Y'all, we stan a legend :diane:

đŸ–€

Lazzarus
2 hours ago, PartySick said:

It's funny to see every bump and think "oop, there goes The Fame. Oop, there's the meat dress. Born This Way. ARTPOP. There's the Super Bowl. Here comes ASIB :party:"

Y'all, we stan a legend :diane:

Exactly my thoughts :sara:

Defmix100

I had no idea Shakira was so big! It feels like here in the UK the last I heard of her was She Wolf

Musicisfreedom

Britney and Madonna tho. Both past their biggest eras and still top ten.

Bitch I'm Madonna

Lord Temptation
15 hours ago, RenegAde said:

Not everyone underating  miley , shame

She had Disneywood (Hannah Montana) behind her since she was a pre-teen, so there’s no surprises. Same with Christina, Fergie and Britney (Mickey Mouse Club) and Selena.

Jlo and Shakira had the entire Spanish-speaking world of Latin America behind them. Janet had her surname (her family had been famous in America since the late 60s). Taylor didn’t quite have Disney payrolling her but her industry parents had her in the studio since she was 15. 

So this only makes Gaga, Madonna, Mariah, Beyonce and Rihanna as the ones that did it on their own without a pre-existing audience of millions.

Red Velvet

I'm very confused on why BLACKPINK wasn't atleast featured once.

BLACKPINK IN YOUR AREA

RenegAde
30 minutes ago, Lord Temptation said:

She had Disneywood (Hannah Montana) behind her since she was a pre-teen, so there’s no surprises. Same with Christina, Fergie and Britney (Mickey Mouse Club) and Selena.

Jlo and Shakira had the entire Spanish-speaking world of Latin America behind them. Janet had her surname (her family had been famous in America since the late 60s). Taylor didn’t quite have Disney payrolling her but her industry parents had her in the studio since she was 15. 

So this only makes Gaga, Madonna, Mariah, Beyonce and Rihanna as the ones that did it on their own without a pre-existing audience of millions.

Exactly miley was literally the star of the biggest disney show and people are suprised that shes that influentual , plus the cyrus's are music industry bigshots 

Archived