Just now, Aarghya said:

Keep guessing!! 

1. Like A Prayer

2. Express Yourself

3. Oh Father

4. Keep It Together

5. Pray For Spanish Eyes

6. Till Death Do Us Part

7. Cherish (so underrated, should be top 5)

8. Promise To Try

9. Dear Jessie 

Blown Away
Just now, Ronk said:

Keep It Together next?

It better not be. It's a good song, although I prefer the single remix

They shipped it, but it got shipped back

Anveeroy

9. Dear Jessie - 7.01

Highest Score: 10 @MoonIight @Ulisaax640 @monster @Ronk @ssslyboy

Lowest Score: 1 @Blown Away 

COMMENTS:

@BadGurlMadge Underrated again

@Lionel Ronaldo Nice song. Def. Not the best on the album but the melody is catchy.

@Ulisaax640 so disney. i love it!!

@monster CUTE!!!!!!

@monstertoronto Super cute, Beatles-Esque song.

@MingersPrayer This being released as a single shows the power of Madonna at that time. Very cute song.

@nickkokoWeakest song on the album, imo. It just doesn't fit with the rest of the album.

@Blown Away This song is horrible. I don't know what possessed her to make a song like this.

@whoresupI have always thought this sounds like it comes from a Disney movie or a musical because of the production. An okay song but not one I really listen to.

@Lorde Von Kok I love this soo much ! Giving me medieval tease and I'm LIVING for it !
I'm dancing through Paris, 1645 and i'm in love chileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

Blown Away
Just now, BadGurlMadge said:

1. Like A Prayer

2. Express Yourself

3. Oh Father

4. Keep It Together

5. Pray For Spanish Eyes

6. Till Death Do Us Part

7. Cherish (so underrated, should be top 5)

8. Promise To Try

9. Dear Jessie 

I'm not sure about that. The top 2 is certain and Dear Jessie being next too. But the others I'm not sure

Blown Away
1 minute ago, Aarghya said:

9. Dear Jessie - 7.01

COMMENTS:

@Lionel Ronaldo Nice song. Def. Not the best on the album but the melody is catchy.

@monster CUTE!!!!!!

@MingersPrayer This being released as a single shows the power of Madonna at that time. Very cute song.

@nickkokoWeakest song on the album, imo. It just doesn't fit with the rest of the album.

@Blown Away This song is horrible. I don't know what possessed her to make a song like this.

@whoresupI have always thought this sounds like it comes from a Disney movie or a musical because of the production. An okay song but not one I really listen to.

@Lorde Von Kok I love this soo much ! Giving me medieval tease and I'm LIVING for it !
I'm dancing through Paris, 1645 and i'm in love chileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee !!!!

cardi b ok GIF by Pepsi

It's such a bad song...

Anveeroy

I can stop continue this ceremony if you all are feeling tired! I really want this as an unique experience to close the Madonna-megarates! :(

Blown Away

I can stop continue this ceremony if you all are feeling tired! I really want this as an unique experience to close the Madonna-megarates! :(

It's fine for me, you should be thinking about yourself. It's pretty late in your country right now

2 minutes ago, Aarghya said:

9. Dear Jessie - 7.01

COMMENTS:

@monster CUTE!!!!!!

oprah winfrey GIF

I can continue this megarate if you all are feeling tired! I really want this as an unique experience to close the Madonna-megarates! :(

Continue with it!

Anveeroy
Just now, Blown Away said:

It's fine for me, you should be thinking about yourself. It's pretty late in your country right now

Well, it's 2:27AM here :smh:

Archived