2 minutes ago, Daylight Jokers said:

Wrong thread?

not really, she did say she wrote about 100 songs for the album

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SHALLOW

It sounds like this is literally Bloodpop’s album :bear:

Also the fact that they wrote 100 songs and they chose a lot of fillers... :bear:

My opinion about this album gets worser with every interview 

Just now, SHALLOW said:

It sounds like this is literally Bloodpop’s album :bear:

The way the album contains her most raw and personal lyrics, yet some are still saying this :bear:

I love hearing her talk about Fun Tonight, one of my absolute favourites on the album. Sad that's it's still so tough for her to even listen to :fatcat:

SHALLOW
3 minutes ago, Jose P said:

The way the album contains her most raw and personal lyrics, yet some are still saying this :bear:

I’m sorry but she literally said she made this album only cause of Bloodpop and i’m sure he made most of the decisions around it. He literally had to force her to make it. The album is still fun but there’s just not as much passion as her other albums 

17 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

The girl wrote 100 songs on LG6 and she included 4 bad remixes on the November box set. Girl stop being stingy with your music :yennefer::ladyhaha:

Seriously, I hope she'll release a record full of some old unreleased songs she worked on from her past albums

Stupid People GIF by memecandy

Mr. No Award Winner 2020

2 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I’m sorry but she literally said she made this album only cause of Bloodpop and i’m sure he made most of the decisions around it. He literally had to force her to make it. 

Well you clearly don’t understand what she meant by that, I would explain but I know you won’t listen:bye:

KatieJudasGaga4
Just now, SHALLOW said:

I’m sorry but she literally said she made this album only cause of Bloodpop and i’m sure he made most of the decisions around it. He literally had to force her to make it. 

:smh:

You're acting as if he did all the work. He supported her during the album process because he knew Gaga needed to make this album. You're twisting everything she and Bloodpop said.

Just now, SHALLOW said:

Have you ever struggled with depression? Sometimes my friends would have to literally drag me out of the house to see a movie or get something to eat, and it's not because I don't like movies or food, it's because depression tricks you into thinking staying in bed (or smoking on a porch) is all you're capable of doing.

Gaga is saying her friend Bloodpop encouraged her to make music when she thought she couldn't. That's it. He said, come on, we're doing this. And then she did it -- she wrote personal music and lyrics. Like, without him who knows where she'd be, and y'all would still be sitting here whining about an LG6 that isn't coming. 

I love hearing her talk about Fun Tonight though I'm sorry she went through the pains that she did :fatcat: She created something lovely and touching out of her misery.

3 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

He literally had to force her to make it. 

And I think you're mistaking the use of the word 'force' for 'pressuring her like a robot or slave' when she really means 'he coaxed me out of my depression hole, he encouraged me'

⚡🐲

numb the flame
23 minutes ago, Pop Music said:

"I can see it in your eyes I’m just sick of acting like I’m having fun tonight"

I think these are from demo lyrics for Fun Tonight she discusses in the article 

I was just about to mention this

8 minutes ago, SHALLOW said:

I’m sorry but she literally said she made this album only cause of Bloodpop and i’m sure he made most of the decisions around it. He literally had to force her to make it. The album is still fun but there’s just not as much passion as her other albums 

I think you probably just aren’t a fan of the album so you’re purposefully misinterpreting and twisting her words. If what you’ve taken away from Gaga speaking about the album is that she forced it out and doesn’t feel passionate about it then you’re not paying attention. Just say you don’t enjoy the album and move on.

Archived